OFFICIAL #2 PRACTISE THREAD

Advertisement
The QB room is in the best shape it's been in in well over a decade. King is excellent, and TVD now knows the offense much better than Garcia, has a canon arm, can make all the throws, and by all accounts is incredibly accurate as well as mobile. Garcia is a tremendous QB .. but at this point is still grasping the offense and has to think more than TVD so he is holding on to the ball too long rather than reacting instinctively. Both TVD and Garcia will improve over the course of the next 3 weeks but I believe that the edge that TVD has in knowing the offense is going to win him the #2 slot. Hoping that both guys get playing time so they are both much better by the end of this season. Bodes well for 2022.

The QB room is in the best shape it's been in in well over a decade. King is excellent, and TVD now knows the offense much better than Garcia, has a canon arm, can make all the throws, and by all accounts is incredibly accurate as well as mobile. Garcia is a tremendous QB .. but at this point is still grasping the offense and has to think more than TVD so he is holding on to the ball too long rather than reacting instinctively. Both TVD and Garcia will improve over the course of the next 3 weeks but I believe that the edge that TVD has in knowing the offense is going to win him the #2 slot. Hoping that both guys get playing time so they are both much better by the end of this season. Bodes well for 2022.
Completely rational. You must be drunk

Advertisement
Someone coming at Cribby?!?!!?
Angry Stefaan Degand GIF by Play Sports

This is sooo wrong. I’d advise you guys to start watching games with the volume on mute. The commentators have a narrative and storyline they are trying to push.
Watching the game outside the Game Thread may help…. watching the games would be a start for some

You was the same dude all spring saying Redding is slow etc now you all on his nuts

you really a lame ahh Civilian.

couch has played CB for a full season and has produced ! TS is a very good talent but he needs to prove it on game day like couch has already done ! Whats so hard to understand that…

make sure that 3rd party info your bringing on hear is valid.. cause you just be chattin
This reminds me of "suicide by police"

Advertisement
Advertisement
A goofy it’s a fact that Couch has played CB for a full season and Produced

couch is the best CB on the team until proven otherwise..

play ya role goof ball ! You getting 3rd person info. You do this every season hype the team up etc

you just a CIS hype man
I mean this a lil too far but I agree with dude lol TS can be the better player thats not what I’m arguing. If he’s a better cover corner than couch I wanna see it. There is no way anyone has seen it live otherwise he wouldn’t even be at Miami in the first place

Advertisement
A goofy it’s a fact that Couch has played CB for a full season and Produced

couch is the best CB on the team until proven otherwise..

play ya role goof ball ! You getting 3rd person info. You do this every season hype the team up etc

you just a CIS hype man
Yea, we will believe you before the coaches, players and ppl bringing the inside info FROM PLAYERS AND COACHES...
beamer-face.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS, G.
played-yourself-blenda-boo.gif

Last edited:
Listen I’m not with the Mike Mike guy but it’s not against the law to have a different opinion than cribby lol he is not the almighty
Oh i know. youre not bad lol but that dude was being a prick for no reason and trying to start **** for no reason also. But TC belongs at Nickel he can thrive there and we can move outside if need be but shouldn't have to now cause of TS, who will be more than fine outside.

Advertisement
Back