OFFICIAL #2 PRACTISE THREAD

We look better, bigger and faster (OMG we’re fast everywhere) in person than any team we’ve have since 2004. I have seen a lot of practices, players and staffs, but this years team is elite. We’re better than anyone thinks. It’s different on every level, position group, depth, skill set and on and on. If you don’t think we’re rolling the costal, playing in the ACC championship game and competing for a playoff spot, you’re just wrong. I am not afraid of app state, Michigan State and everyone we should beat. There’s nothing left to build. We are ready and I hope this doesn’t get lost in the stupidity of people’s memories of the last decade and a half. It’s as real as the day is long. We are that good. There isn’t a team in the country we can’t beat, if we play well. Not a single one.
Korean Drama Yes GIF by The Swoon

15-0

Advertisement
I’ll say that nesta looks a bit more trim this year. And our defensive tackles in that picture look big. Harrison hunte is gonna look the smallest of course cause he’s not a 1 tech pluggers like Miller or Ford. He’s a penetrator. And his arms look big
Hunter has been listed at 285 for a couple years now and if that was accurate he has to be pushing 300 now,looks huge in that picture.

The people thinking this is guaranteed to be the Garcia show better calm their ****. This is going to be a battle , don’t let the spring game fool you. Tvd was the better player during spring and today. Literally the first thing I was told when receiving a call just now was “ TVD , WOW”. He just went on and on about his arm and the dimes he was dropping.
The spring game Garcia was better

some players are practice superstars & some players are game day players

The spring game Garcia was better

some players are practice superstars & some players are game day players
The spring game was smoke in mirrors and isn’t a real game , he did play better but half his plays he would’ve been sacked, he was touched. In a real game he’s been split in half. Tvd had the better spring as a whole and the better two practices so far. This battle has a ways to go, that being said Tvd will be the backup more than likely, because he’s been better.

The spring game is a glorified 7 on 7 only with a 11 guys. It’s practice , so that doesn’t mean anything.

Advertisement
The spring game was smoke in mirrors , he did play better but half his plays he would’ve been sacked, he was touched. In a real game he’s been split in half. Tvd had the better spring as a whole and the better two practices so far.
& stop saying TS is better then couch at CB

Couch is a baller who already proved himself playing CB last yr

TS hasn’t done anything.. all hype until proven otherwise

& stop saying TS is better then couch at CB

Couch is a baller who already proved himself playing CB last yr

TS hasn’t done anything.. all hype until proven otherwise
Once again take your dumb *** out of the thread if you don’t like what I’m saying.

Ts is cb number one because he’s easily the best cover guy. That’s from coaches and players. Practice is all you can go off of right now, that’s how you decide who plays.

Tvd had better scrimmages and was better throughout spring , hence why he’s likely the backup. I’m sorry I’m not wearing a Garcia thong and that’s hurting you. Fact is there’s a long way to go with that battle. I’ve never crowned anyone , just state what I’m told.

If you want to crown Garcia off a glorified 7 on 7 thats on you. Now **** off.

Advertisement
We look better, bigger and faster (OMG we’re fast everywhere) in person than any team we’ve have since 2004. I have seen a lot of practices, players and staffs, but this years team is elite. We’re better than anyone thinks. It’s different on every level, position group, depth, skill set and on and on. If you don’t think we’re rolling the costal, playing in the ACC championship game and competing for a playoff spot, you’re just wrong. I am not afraid of app state, Michigan State and everyone we should beat. There’s nothing left to build. We are ready and I hope this doesn’t get lost in the stupidity of people’s memories of the last decade and a half. It’s as real as the day is long. We are that good. There isn’t a team in the country we can’t beat, if we play well. Not a single one.

Animal House Lets GIF by swerk

Personal attacks
Once again take your dumb *** out of the thread if you don’t like what I’m saying.

Ts is cb number one because he’s easily the best cover guy. That’s from coaches and players. Practice is all you can go off of right now, that’s how you decide who plays.

Tvd had better scrimmages and was better throughout spring , hence why he’s likely the backup. I’m sorry I’m not wearing a Garcia thong and that’s hurting you. Fact is there’s a long way to go with that battle. I’ve never crowned anyone , just state what I’m told.

If you want to crown Garcia off a glorified 7 on 7 thats on you. Now **** off.
A goofy it’s a fact that Couch has played CB for a full season and Produced

couch is the best CB on the team until proven otherwise..

play ya role goof ball ! You getting 3rd person info. You do this every season hype the team up etc

you just a CIS hype man

A goofy it’s a fact that Couch has played CB for a full season and Produced

couch is the best CB on the team until proven otherwise..

play ya role goof ball ! You getting 3rd person info. You do this every season hype the team up etc

you just a CIS hype man
Yep , it’s third hand info. I just happened to know guys jersey number before they even committed, called when he would hit the portal and then commit , I predicted LT would be a cane months out when nobody had it , then gave the time he’d announce a month out and Keontra and Carter moving positions when nobody else had It . I’ve posted too much **** to count that no other media had and then had it ripped. Thats not third hand info **** boy. You just mad what I’m told don’t go along with the lunacy in your wacky little head.

As for as hype, find me one post where I said we’d win championships , be undefeated or were 15-0? . Last year I said 9 wins . Fact is we’re deeper and have more veterans than we’ve had In years with a great qb room. This is a good team, very capable of ten wins with a bowl. If im hyping then a lot of media and experts are hyping us too. Most folks have us in the 9-16 range.

Now take your ole hating punk *** back down to your moms basement and eat your hot pocket.

Yep , it’s third hand info. I just happened to know guys jersey number before they even committed, called when he would hit the portal and then commit , I predicted LT would be a cane months out when nobody had it , then gave the time he’d announce a month out and Keontra and Carter moving positions when nobody else had It . I’ve posted too much **** to count that no other media had and then had it ripped. Thats not third hand info **** boy. You just mad what I’m told don’t go along with the lunacy in your wacky little head.

As for as hype, find me one post where I said we’d win championships , be undefeated or were 15-0? . Last year I said 9 wins . Fact is we’re deeper and have more veterans than we’ve had In years with a great qb room. This is a good team, very capable of ten wins with a bowl. If im hyping then a lot of media and experts are hyping us too. Most folks have us in the 9-16 range.

Now take your ole hating punk *** back down to your moms basement and eat your hot pocket.
don't even bother with these clowns bro.

Advertisement

Now take your ole hating punk *** back down to your moms basement and eat your hot pocket .
You was the same dude all spring saying Redding is slow etc now you all on his nuts

you really a lame ahh Civilian.

couch has played CB for a full season and has produced ! TS is a very good talent but he needs to prove it on game day like couch has already done ! Whats so hard to understand that…

make sure that 3rd party info your bringing on hear is valid.. cause you just be chattin

You was the same dude all spring saying Redding is slow etc now you all on his nuts

you really a lame ahh Civilian.

couch has played CB for a full season and has produced ! TS is a very good talent but he needs to prove it on game day like couch has already done ! Whats so hard to understand that…

make sure that 3rd party info your bringing on hear is valid.. cause you just be chattin
496E2067-7758-4F21-90D5-898CAAE880B0.jpeg

Advertisement
👌🏾👍🏽👏🏾🎉🗽

Just to recap…isnt it a good thing to have King, with TVD ahead of Garcia and Garcia pushing TVD and also getting better?

Asking for some Miami fan friends….

Advertisement
Back