OFFENSIVE STAFF UPDATE

Kevin Beard and Tim Harris will not be back next year...Mark Richt already promised 3 of his guys at UGA a spot on the staff...
Main reason I'm ****ed off is because bryan McClendon is not better at developing WR than Beard...And ICE did do a great Job with the RB the first time ever MIAMI RB can go a whole year without a lost Fumble...And this came from a reliable source

I think it's early on Beard to know, though I hope it doesn't affect Bruce. I've seen no discernible difference in recruiting having Ice on the staff. So keeping or not keeping him doesn't matter. I'm ok with all the staff going. We need a fresh start. Don't think the no fumble stat is right. Think gray fumbled a couple of times but could be wrong

Advertisement
Lol our fans overhype our coaches/players so much. I like Kevin Beard, likes him as a player and think he has a decent future in coaching. But he's shown nothing to justify him as being kept over McClendon. McClendon has put out multiple NFL studs or soon to be studs at the RB position. And it's not like our wide receivers were anything to write home about this year.

Did you see the WRs at UGA under McClendon? Are you dodgeball Al on WEZ if so this post makes sense.

Wow good one bro.

Did I see the wide out at UGA? Yes. Did I study their performance intricately? No. One guy has a bunch of NFL studs on his resume the other doesn't. I'm not even saying McClendon is the best answer at WR coach, nor do I know if Richt is even bringing him on staff and if so what position. But Beard has done nothing to validate coaching at UM. That's not to say he can't be a good coach down the line, but he's shown nothing.

Being better than Brennan Carroll is not grounds for staying on staff.

People are questioning McClendon as a WR coach based on one year as a WR coach when his QBs were Grayson Lambert, Brice Ramsey and Faton Bauta? They combined to throw for 2200 yards and 12 TD with 8 INT. How were any WRs supposed to shine with that crap? That's like blaming a WR coach for having 2007 Kyle Wright and Kirby Freeman as your QBs. If you're going to argue, at least know that the **** you're talking about.

I Understand BMAC at rb coach but not WR coach KEVIN BEARD MADE RESHAWN SCOTT A GAMEDAY THREAT AND PEOPLE KEEP SAYING UGA HAD NO QB THAT FALLS ON THE HEAD COACH..MAIN REASON THE BOARD IS TRYING TO CONVINCE RICHT TO KEEP COLEY BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE YES COLEY PLAY CALLING IS SUCK BUT HE IS THE BEST QB ELVALUATOR IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL.....

I Understand BMAC at rb coach but not WR coach KEVIN BEARD MADE RESHAWN SCOTT A GAMEDAY THREAT AND PEOPLE KEEP SAYING UGA HAD NO QB THAT FALLS ON THE HEAD COACH..MAIN REASON THE BOARD IS TRYING TO CONVINCE RICHT TO KEEP COLEY BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE YES COLEY PLAY CALLING IS SUCK BUT HE IS THE BEST QB ELVALUATOR IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL.....

actually scott had shown huge flashes previously. the problem was he kept getting hurt. his sophmore year he hurt his collarbone then again last year. throw in suspensions for breaking rules that is what made his numbers not look so great. when he played scott made plays in all those seasons.
i th ink they use stacey coley wrong but the wr's did improve ill admit under beard. i just don't think u can say he made scott a playmaker , scott had shown glimpses of that when healthy. the diffrence this year was he stayed healthy.

frankly while id be ok keeping beard and scott, i think richt has to move on. clean house . if he wants to keep beard or larry scott im good with that. that said it would be better for all concerned to clean house of everyone else including kehoe.

Advertisement
Miami receivers have looked better this year....but UGa had a mess at the QB position, Miami has Brad Kaaya.....he will make your recievers look better

You mean like that long throw down the field to Tyre Brady that was under thrown when Tyre was in full stride, and he had to slow down and adjust to catch it?

There it is everyone. There it is. It is all the proof you need to show that Kaaya sucks. That one play where...

****ing idiotic post.

Calm your ****. I wasn't saying Kaaya was bad, and never did inferred it either. My response was to the guy saying that Kaaya made the receivers look good, so I gave a situation where the WR looked good even when Kaaya didn't. Go suck his dck somewhere else.

He didn't do crap with Scott , Scott was always a stud . He was just always injured.

His soph year he had 35 catches for over 500 yards. So his fifth year he increased yards by 100 from soph year, wow. Beard really turned him around.

Tbh, Scott and Coley were the only consistent guys out of our entire core. I don't get the Beard obsession.

I guess it was that 1 min clip of showing guys basic route running

Last edited:
Losing both will HURT Miami's connection with the local community BIG TIME. None of the UGA's have connections with the south Florida community. Not to mention as I have said on several occasions those UGA assistants have had the benefit of the UGA Bagman to help land recruits.

Recruiting in South Florida without the $EC money, means you need to have a good eye for talent and also have the local connections to help develop the relationships. I

An yes Kevin Beard has down wonders with the WR's in his first year working with the kids. Keep in mind the WR's were pigeon hold by bad play calling and borderline negligent route tree schematics.

Go Canes

Shut up moron.

You Madam can kiss my royal ***, with a pathetic rebuttal such as that!

Go Canes

PS: An Merry Christmas! LMAO

How old are you?

The scout that I just received for Christmas, told me we will be alright without KBeard....
This is the best Christmas... EVER!! Right now I'm cheesy!! :)

Advertisement
Why cant they name Kevin Beard like inside Wrs coach, and McClendon outside wrs coach.
Lots of schools do stuff like that. I dont see a problem with it. Only thing is wed be limited in how many coaches can go out and recruit. But i feel like beard has just as big of an impact if he were to do all his recruiting on the visits/camps when they got to campus.

**** it's all true what others have been saying, we really do have the dumbest fan base around......

the only reason anyone wants beard here is to make sam bruce happy. i mean u guys want to base a hire on one recruit? we dont even know if that would affect bruce at this point.

Advertisement
the only reason anyone wants beard here is to make sam bruce happy. i mean u guys want to base a hire on one recruit? we dont even know if that would affect bruce at this point.

I've never understood this stupidity . Why would somebody want to base a hire on one recruit? A recruit that's not even elite

Why cant they name Kevin Beard like inside Wrs coach, and McClendon outside wrs coach.
Lots of schools do stuff like that. I dont see a problem with it. Only thing is wed be limited in how many coaches can go out and recruit. But i feel like beard has just as big of an impact if he were to do all his recruiting on the visits/camps when they got to campus.

I say they name beard " route running coach"

I mean he had a one minute video showing him teaching amazing technique.

He also could land us a recruit . That alone is enough to keep him on staff

I

I've never understood this stupidity . Why would somebody want to base a hire on one recruit? A recruit that's not even elite
He is elite but that doesn't change the fact that it is a stupid *** concept. But hey many on this site want Ed Reed as a DB coach and Ray Lewis as a LB coach because you know they kicked *** on the field so they must be coaching material.

Advertisement

Not sure if this is a serious proposition.
Inside and Outside WR coaches work for teams that are running spreads, especially Mike Leach
type of offenses.

He is elite but that doesn't change the fact that it is a stupid *** concept. But hey many on this site want Ed Reed as a DB coach and Ray Lewis as a LB coach because you know they kicked *** on the field so they must be coaching material.

5'8 slot guys with pretty good speed aren't elite in my book. Nice little piece but in no way a huge piece . I honestly don't get the hype .

Nice slot guy/ returner .

Last edited:
**** it's all true what others have been saying, we really do have the dumbest fan base around......

If this board had a giant meeting it would look like a cross between a comic book convention and a mental hospital.

Hahaha. You just forgot to sprinkle in a few Nation of Islam members, a couple of really old white dudes that are bitter that Dade County got so "diverse" and a smattering of former Shalala interns/cultists.

Advertisement
Back