OFFENSIVE STAFF UPDATE

**** it's all true what others have been saying, we really do have the dumbest fan base around......

If this board had a giant meeting it would look like a cross between a comic book convention and a mental hospital.

Hahaha. You just forgot to sprinkle in a few Nation of Islam members, a couple of really old white dudes that are bitter that Dade County got so "diverse" and a smattering of former Shalala interns/cultists.

Well all those others you mentioned do belong in a mental hospital so.....

Advertisement
the only reason anyone wants beard here is to make sam bruce happy. i mean u guys want to base a hire on one recruit? we dont even know if that would affect bruce at this point.

I've never understood this stupidity . Why would somebody want to base a hire on one recruit? A recruit that's not even elite
He is elite but that doesn't change the fact that it is a stupid *** concept. But hey many on this site want Ed Reed as a DB coach and Ray Lewis as a LB coach because you know they kicked *** on the field so they must be coaching material.

5'8 slot guys with pretty good speed aren't elite in my book. Nice little piece but in no way a huge piece . I honestly don't get the hype .

Nice slot guy/ returner .

It's his leadership, along with his awareness that makes him elite. He is an alpha and will make everyone else around him better.

the only reason anyone wants beard here is to make sam bruce happy. i mean u guys want to base a hire on one recruit? we dont even know if that would affect bruce at this point.

I've never understood this stupidity . Why would somebody want to base a hire on one recruit? A recruit that's not even elite
He is elite but that doesn't change the fact that it is a stupid *** concept. But hey many on this site want Ed Reed as a DB coach and Ray Lewis as a LB coach because you know they kicked *** on the field so they must be coaching material.

5'8 slot guys with pretty good speed aren't elite in my book. Nice little piece but in no way a huge piece . I honestly don't get the hype .

Nice slot guy/ returner .

It's his leadership, along with his awareness that makes him elite. He is an alpha and will make everyone else around him better.

I get that , I just don't throw elite around. He's not a must get IMO . Especially in a pro style offense, I think he'd be a lot better fit in a Air raid style offense.

I like Pie, Willie, Richards and a few of the other cats just as much,or more.

Not saying he isn't good, just not an elite , program changer type. Nice piece to have, especially in the return game

Why cant they name Kevin Beard like inside Wrs coach, and McClendon outside wrs coach.
Lots of schools do stuff like that. I dont see a problem with it. Only thing is wed be limited in how many coaches can go out and recruit. But i feel like beard has just as big of an impact if he were to do all his recruiting on the visits/camps when they got to campus.

Not sure if this is a serious proposition.
Inside and Outside WR coaches work for teams that are running spreads, especially Mike Leach
type of offenses.

I get why those types of teams use inside and outside wr coaches. I'm just posting a solution to keep both wr coaches.

My thing is, why should we keep the majority of a failed regime? It makes no sense at all. They are all responsible along with Golden and No D. Particularly if majority of your coaching has taken place under Golden. The new coach is supposed to pick his staff and be comfortable with it. Even if the mofos he chooses have been ice fishing in Alaska the past few years, it's his choice.

Advertisement
He dad was one of my coaches at Valdosta State. He dad was a great individual position coach and good man. Know nothing about his kid but if he's like his dad. We will be lucky to have him.

Advertisement
**** it's all true what others have been saying, we really do have the dumbest fan base around......

If this board had a giant meeting it would look like a cross between a comic book convention and a mental hospital.

Hahaha. You just forgot to sprinkle in a few Nation of Islam members, a couple of really old white dudes that are bitter that Dade County got so "diverse" and a smattering of former Shalala interns/cultists.

Those crackpots fit the mental patient prong of the **** stew that I mentioned.

Why cant they name Kevin Beard like inside Wrs coach, and McClendon outside wrs coach.
Lots of schools do stuff like that. I dont see a problem with it. Only thing is wed be limited in how many coaches can go out and recruit. But i feel like beard has just as big of an impact if he were to do all his recruiting on the visits/camps when they got to campus.

Inside and Outside WR coaches work for teams that are running spreads, especially Mike Leach
type of offenses.

I get why those types of teams use inside and outside wr coaches. I'm just posting a solution to keep both wr coaches.

Here's a solution to keep Beard: Put him back in the secretarial pool where he was last year. Give him an operations job and let him hang around practice for a couple years learning from Richt and the veteran coaches.

type of offenses.

Here's a solution to keep Beard: Put him back in the secretarial pool where he was last year. Give him an operations job and let him hang around practice for a couple years learning from Richt and the veteran coaches.

Yep.
Not sure why this is a bad idea.
Get to learn from some real coaches and, if McClendon is as good as advertised, he will move on soon anyways.

Advertisement

type of offenses.

Yep.
Get to learn from some real coaches and, if McClendon is as good as advertised, he will move on soon anyways.

Exactly. And I doubt he'll have any big time options with his awful résumé unless some desperate ******* thinks he can tap into South Florida recruiting via Beard.

My thing is, why should we keep the majority of a failed regime? It makes no sense at all. They are all responsible along with Golden and No D. Particularly if majority of your coaching has taken place under Golden. The new coach is supposed to pick his staff and be comfortable with it. Even if the mofos he chooses have been ice fishing in Alaska the past few years, it's his choice.

This is the same fanbase who thinks hiring Ed Reed for DB coach is a good idea. They think that if we fire these bums, that we all of a sudden won't be able to recruit South Florida.

This is the same fanbase who thinks hiring Ed Reed for DB coach is a good idea. They think that if we fire these bums, that we all of a sudden won't be able to recruit South Florida.
That is the most overrated thing. Y get good coaches in there they will get the players. Talent development is paramount. Then ultimately, winning. If El Foldo and Shannon can recruit so many NFL players so will Richt and whomever he aligns with. None of the coaches on the staff are irreplaceable, I want them all gone. All of them. And if Richt keeps any , that's also his choice and we'll still be ok

Advertisement
type of offenses.

Yep.

Exactly. And I doubt he'll have any big time options with his awful résumé unless some desperate ******* thinks he can tap into South Florida recruiting via Beard.

Oh, there are desperate assh0les out there, namely Muschamp, so it wouldn't surprise me if Beard lands at a P5 program.
It would be a bad move for KB, but whatever.

That is the most overrated thing. Y get good coaches in there they will get the players. Talent development is paramount. Then ultimately, winning. If El Foldo and Shannon can recruit so many NFL players so will Richt and whomever he aligns with. None of the coaches on the staff are irreplaceable, I want them all gone. All of them. And if Richt keeps any , that's also his choice and we'll still be ok
Well, some of the geniuses on here also think that Beard really is some great WR coach too.

Kevin Beard and Tim Harris will not be back next year...Mark Richt already promised 3 of his guys at UGA a spot on the staff...
Main reason I'm ****ed off is because bryan McClendon is not better at developing WR than Beard...And ICE did do a great Job with the RB the first time ever MIAMI RB can go a whole year without a lost Fumble...And this came from a reliable source

I know I'm going to catch all kind of crap for this but I have no idea what people see in Ice Harris as a college coach. Yes he is a great guy, yes Icon in Miami and can develop kids. His RB's not fumbling means they did not fumble has almost... I say almost nothing to do with him as a coach. There are prob hundreds of coaches that are just as good. I cringe when a NCAA coach hires a guy from HS. Would saban lose a coach and hire replace him with a HS guy??

Now I will say that Beard because he is so hands on I a pretty good coach. The guy looks like he can suite up now and play. I think he proved he should be there. But I also think you need to see who Richt puts there before you start bashing it. In the end the resume of Ica and Beard is not great in respects to others... Just sayin.

I Understand BMAC at rb coach but not WR coach KEVIN BEARD MADE RESHAWN SCOTT A GAMEDAY THREAT AND PEOPLE KEEP SAYING UGA HAD NO QB THAT FALLS ON THE HEAD COACH..MAIN REASON THE BOARD IS TRYING TO CONVINCE RICHT TO KEEP COLEY BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE YES COLEY PLAY CALLING IS SUCK BUT HE IS THE BEST QB ELVALUATOR IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL.....

He didn't do crap with Scott , Scott was always a stud . He was just always injured.

His soph year he had 35 catches for over 500 yards. So his fifth year he increased yards by 100 from soph year, wow. Beard really turned him around.

Tbh, Scott and Coley were the only consistent guys out of our entire core. I don't get the Beard obsession.

I guess it was that 1 min clip of showing guys basic route running

Not taking up for Bread.....don't really matter who Richt hires as long as they get it done......what players Bmac develop??

Gurly was a stud from day 1 Chubb stud from day 1....Sony is a stud & the all the other 5* backs they had were studs with or without Bmac....

Bmac was coaching WR this year & Uga backs didn't miss a beat just like before he was coaching the Rb position....so I don't see the hype....

Now as a recruiter he is a take but he ain't no better then Ice as Rb coach or bread as WR coach.....flame away lol

Advertisement
Back