Offensive Firepower

Advertisement
Forgot the Cam goes down with an ACL in the 2nd qtr vs. UF bit. That's my bid.
IMG_4655.gif

Advertisement
Just win the **** CURSED ACC for once!
Episode 7 Wow GIF by Wrexham AFC
Any betting man (I DONT CARE YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION,GO GET A LOAN DAMNIT)that doesn't slam us to win the acc for +625 you are suspect. This is one of the easier bets out there. It's gonna either be us, Clemson(who I personally think they QB won't cut it)or Louisville.(Only cause I think that highly of brohm play calling) But if you have a few bucks at least a thousand in this spot is well worth the ****. I locked that in at +1150 before cam announced for a chunk.

Any betting man (I DONT CARE YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION,GO GET A LOAN DAMNIT)that doesn't slam us to win the acc for +625 you are suspect. This is one of the easier bets out there. It's gonna either be us, Clemson(who I personally think they QB won't cut it)or Louisville.(Only cause I think that highly of brohm play calling) But if you have a few bucks at least a thousand in this spot is well worth the ****. I locked that in at +1150 before cam announced for a chunk.

Down to +450 at DraftKings

FSU +280
Clemson +300
Louisville +600

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I understand, but the past has nothing to do with the present or future. You have coaches and players cycling out every few years. There are a whole new crop of players. Some of them are transfers. You can't associate them with the culture and results of the past.

One thing that is very different this year is Mario is relying on proven players. The guys that are going to see a majority of the snaps are proven players with a lot of experience. The talented, but unproven players will be sprinkled in and their snaps will grow depending on how well they play when given an opportunity.

With proven players, they just need to do what they have done in their college careers.

My expectations are based on what we have and who we play. There should only be 3 challenging games on the schedule. That is UF, UL, and FSU. I don't want to hear any nonsense about GT and VT being tough. Look at Florida's schedule. That's tough. Probably the toughest in college football. If we're not good enough to beat teams like GT and VT soundly, then we don't belong. It's just that simple.

People want to hang onto the past until they see differently, and even then they have doubts. That's human nature. However, those negatives don't matter just like positives of our national championships have zero to do with the outcomes of future games.

We've had back to back top 10 recruiting classes for the first time in 20+ years. We have the best QB and now best RB in the ACC. Couple that with the top 2 returning WRs in the ACC. Expectations should match the roster and the competition.
N**a what? The past has everything to do with the present/future.

We know what to expect. Anything more is a surprise. The precedent is set.

Advertisement
Back