Off Topic: WBB Miami and NIL Ruling

Advertisement
Advertisement
7ccq6c.jpg

I am not sure why you are not? Have you actually read the documents?

It was a four month investigation into us and NIL.

They found only ONE violation and it had nothing to do with Ruiz or his actions. It had to do with "Meirs communication with a representative of the athletics institutions interests."

Basically Meier said in one way or another, UM wants the twins or has an interest to a rep. Nothing about Ruiz's contact, payments, etc. Also found zero evidence of anything regarding football or any other sport.

It did have something to do with Ruiz and his actions.

Who in the **** do you think Katie Meier contacted?

Sure the whole AD on probation sucks but everything seems sorted and nothing further would come of anything that's transpired up to this point since they've reviewed the whole department. Nothing to see, just hope someone doesn't do anything dumb after this.

Advertisement
Of course a dinner gets us first on the radar.

Not the 6' figure sums a few other schools threw out the minute the flood gates opened.

NCAA better be careful. I know Ruiz isnt indestructible but it just feels like he is not the guy you want to **** of since your income is taking a massive hit.
NCAA trying to justify their existence. NCAA should concentrate on the target rich SEC.

Advertisement
Ncaa gets to have the headline on espn about how Miami is dirty and on probation. They care nothing about women’s basketball or what fringe act was done against the rules there they want to build a future case against UM athletics as a whole and limit Ruiz in disrupting the good ole boys club

I’m not sure why y’all are laughing at the NCAA on this.

Ruiz has been yelling from the mountaintop that everything he does is legal and he has never violated any regulation.

And this shows that’s not true. Hate the NCAA all you want but Ruiz looks like a total fool.
No, it doesn't prove Ruiz did anything wrong. The post clearly said that the Coach Meir set up the meet. There was the wrong doing.

To top it off, this was done before a rule change. So, basically the NCAA is handing out punishment that even in the way it was done is 100% legal after the rule change. This is nothing more than some grand standing bull****. Going after Miami is just trying to make the biggest headlines with the media and public.

Advertisement
For decades there has always been a ton of hidden money going out to players. Now there’s unbidden money going out and of course the ncaaa wants to investigate Miami. They knew where the suitcases were going but were afraid the damage to the image of College athletics would be devestating.

Look guys, the NCAA is saving the collegiate world yet again from Miami providing food to young adults.

Meanwhile, an accessory to a murder is still suiting up for Alabama basketball program
RIGHT! That's CRAZY to me that they know for fact buddy was at the very least a third party to providing that kid that gun and he isn't even kicked off the team nor did we hear anything about the NCAA looking into that. I can only imagine the heat we'd be catching as a university if we had that situation. Look at ufag with Hernandez all these years ago. I don't think majority of America STILL understands MEYER **** NEAR ADMITTED TO COVERING UP TWO MURDERS BY PLAYERS WHILE HE WAS THERE!!! But the NCAA is worried about a coach doing exactly what the entire NCAA does as a coach to contact a booster.

Advertisement
Back