Off top: warriors

Advertisement
Showing up Lebron in his own building might be too much to resist....

lol hes gone bruh. acceptance is key. you'll feel better afterwards. the canadians will still have the leafs who they care way more about anyways

I guess we'll see. Toronto proved during these playoffs that they have some of the best fans in the NBA, in addition to a great game-day experience. I understand that he's from LA, but from a business standpoint it's not a good decision to leave. It's going to be bad from a brand standpoint, as well as contractually. I wouldn't leave. I would resign, buy a house in LA, and then spend my Summers there.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I guess we'll see. Toronto proved during these playoffs that they have some of the best fans in the NBA, in addition to a great game-day experience. I understand that he's from LA, but from a business standpoint it's not a good decision to leave. It's going to be bad from a brand standpoint, as well as contractually. I wouldn't leave. I would resign, buy a house in LA, and then spend my Summers there.

how would taking his new balance contract to LA be bad for his brand? hes also wanted to go back home for the last year and half. you clearly dont get that hes FROM la. he doesn't need to buy a house there, he has his family there lol. a lot of these guys dream to play in front of their home town and family. he can finally do that this summer. also, leonard doesnt seem like a dude who cares about fans. fans will follow stars wherever they are.

Advertisement
My goodness, Raptors...you have the title in sight and you do garbage 3 straight possessions!?!

Advertisement
That’s why I don’t like doing iso after running the clock.

Kawhi should have took that shot, **** if it was contested. Nobody else has scored for a while.

Advertisement
That’s why I don’t like doing iso after running the clock.

Kawhi should have took that shot, **** if it was contested. Nobody else has scored for a while.
Lowry should have driven the ball from the wing down the lane and look to draw contact or dish the ball to Gasol...Epic fail. Warriors will take game 6 at home and then it's a coin flip I guess for game 7

Lowry should have driven the ball from the wing down the lane and look to draw contact or dish the ball to Gasol...Epic fail. Warriors will take game 6 at home and then it's a coin flip I guess for game 7

When Kawhi passed out of the double team, I knew Toronto was toast.

I’ve been disappointed enough by Lowry to know to be pleasantly surprised if he steps up in a big moment. I never expect it.

lmao where's homeboy on here who works torontos tourism board? my point is that leonard won't be sitting around saying i need this trash lowry costing me a title

Advertisement
Back