Off top: warriors

Knew it was done when Klay went down. He was rolling too when Steph didn't have it. Replace Klay with Quinn Cook and there's the game. Congrats to Toronto, they caught evey break literally lol But they took full advantage of it. Wonder if Kwahi stays or just says **** Canada and dips back home to LA.

Advertisement
Choked ? Dude had 3-4 guys running at him when he caught the call. You know why? There’s literally nobody on the perimeter that’s respected. No other consistent scorer on the roster.

You blitz Mj or any other great you’d be punished by Kerr’s, Paxons, Kukoc, Hodges etc. There’s a reason you never see triangle and twos or box in ones, well.....until now.

Dude played **** near the entirety of games after KT went down first time. But a three time champ , that’s hit unlimited clutch shots the last five years ( and this series ) “ choked”.

Gotta love today’s clueless sports fan, lol.

Ppl will have their narratives. Curry left it on the floor. Got a good look just didn’t knock it down.

You saw two teams built different ways. One top heavy and one balanced. And had Durant been healthy they smoke these guys. But when you are top heavy you can’t afford an injury and you can’t afford a second injury.

My two take aways 1) what happened to draymond greens offense. In 2016 he was capable of dropping 30 on any night. His game 7 finals performance was beast. I know he’s gotten less shots over the last few years but to this point? That’s just crazy.

2) I wouldn’t write off the Warriors even if Durant leaves. They have a great coach, great players and a great culture. Players will want to go there and I expect them to be super aggressive.

Knew it was done when Klay went down. He was rolling too when Steph didn't have it. Replace Klay with Quinn Cook and there's the game. Congrats to Toronto, they caught evey break literally lol But they took full advantage of it. Wonder if Kwahi stays or just says **** Canada and dips back home to LA.

This reminded me of that old pistons team that beat the lakers. Mostly unheralded guys (except kawhi) but they played insane defense And caught the lakers at a time when they were vulnerable even
Though they had talent.

Choked ? Dude had 3-4 guys running at him when he caught the call. You know why? There’s literally nobody on the perimeter that’s respected. No other consistent scorer on the roster.

You blitz Mj or any other great you’d be punished by Kerr’s, Bj, Paxons, Kukoc, Hodges etc. There’s a reason you never see triangle and twos or box in ones, well.....until now.

Dude played **** near the entirety of games after KT went down first time. But a three time champ , that’s hit unlimited clutch shots the last five years ( and this series ) “ choked”.

Brody; he choked. It’s not the fact he missed the last shot, it’s the fact he went 6/17 from the field and 3/11 from the arc. When u’re considered a superstar, u can’t have games like that.

2016 NBA Finals Game 7:
6/19 from the field 4/14 from the arc

2015 NBA Finals Game 6:
8/19 from the field 3/11 from the arc (Iggy bailed him out-Finals MVP)

2017 NBA Finals Game 5:
10/20 from the field 2/9 from the arc (KD bailed him out-Finals MVP)

2018 was the lone exception of his play being good, and they played a demoralized Cle team that had nothing going for itself.

It was ?’d today about Curry adding to or hurting his legacy. Tonight, GSW fans are a little ****ed, no cap. But overall, Steph is my guy and I will still take him over 98% of the league.

Advertisement
Down with the Warriors!!

Granted the finals would have been miles different with KD.

I live in Nor Cal. Sac . Warriors are a finesse shooting team. Rain that 3.

Raptors are close to that, but just a little tougher. Kawhi is a major stud. Knee of him at SDSU. Solid man.

Good for him moving on from the Spurs. But grinding and respectful, yet excecuting!!!

Raptors!!!

Told yall boys Toronto would win.

If I'm Boston, I dont shy away from a one year AD rental. You dont pass up a transcendant player , even if its only short term.

You blitz Mj or any other great you’d be punished by Kerr’s, Bj, Paxons, Kukoc, Hodges etc. There’s a reason you never see triangle and twos or box in ones, well.....until now.

Ok so klay, draymond, boogie, iguodla aren’t enough ? Gotta love the narrative for curry

Brody; he choked. It’s not the fact he missed the last shot, it’s the fact he went 6/17 from the field and 3/11 from the arc. When u’re considered a superstar, u can’t have games like that.

2016 NBA Finals Game 7:

2015 NBA Finals Game 6:

2017 NBA Finals Game 5:

2018 was the lone exception of his play being good, and they played a demoralized Cle team that had nothing going for itself.

It was ?’d today about Curry adding to or hurting his legacy. Tonight, GSW fans are a little ****ed, no cap. But overall, Steph is my guy and I will still take him over 98% of the league.
Thank you bro. I guarantee you if either one of love or Irving weren’t hurt the first matchup between the cavs vs warriors, the warriors lose. I mean people are quick to forget that he got straight locked down by delladova for a couple games.

Don’t get me wrong I think Steph is one of the best in the league but people don’t look at the optics

Advertisement
Thank you bro. I guarantee you if either one of love or Irving weren’t hurt the first matchup between the cavs vs warriors, the warriors lose. I mean people are quick to forget that he got straight locked down by delladova for a couple games

They called Delly The Steph stopper.

Steph is the best (look away) toss it up 3 pointer of all time. Klay is really second.

They sure as ish don't need a spot up 3.

But.. Besides the new soft NBA. Where a hand check is a foul... Steph stumbled on his fg ..No foul.

The "Warriors" play soft side of Sears basketball.

Give me a effing , actual set play to the rim. Or body down with your PR, or Center...

NBA is now street ball, played both.

I want hits man. I want tough dunking to the rim laid out ish.

Ok so klay, draymond, boogie, iguodla aren’t enough ? Gotta love the narrative for curry

They win that game with Klay the rest of the way even with Curry playing like dog ****. He had 30 when he left. Boogie isn't Boogie anymore, at least he's not fully healthy yet and he can't defend any pick and roll action. Iggy and Green brought it tonight but Green isn't a scorer and Iggy had an awful game 5 and he himself was playing injured.

Advertisement
Steph is the best (look away) toss it up 3 pointer of all time. Klay is really second.

They sure as ish don't need a spot up 3.

But.. Besides the new soft NBA. Where a hand check is a foul... Steph stumbled on his fg ..No foul.

The "Warriors" play soft side of Sears basketball.

Give me a effing , actual set play to the rim. Or body down with your PR, or Center...

NBA is now street ball, played both.

I want hits man. I want tough dunking to the rim laid out ish.

Is not just them, that's the league now. Look at James Harden, you can't get near him. Check his FTs the last 5 or 6 years. He's taken something like 1,200 more FTs than the next closest guy and set the NBA record for 3pts taken this year so it's not like he's just constantly driving to the basket. With all that help from the refs he still can't get past the Warriors tho lol

Another thing that bothers me about the league now is you have teams with great bigs losing to small ball teams when they should be punishing them. The bigs today are too busy shooting 3s. Embiid should dominate down low every game yet he's out shooting 3s at times. It's nice having that versatility but I'm sure teams without a big of caliber would gladly having him out there on the perimeter rather than exposing their weakness down low.

Last edited:
Thank you bro. I guarantee you if either one of love or Irving weren’t hurt the first matchup between the cavs vs warriors, the warriors lose. I mean people are quick to forget that he got straight locked down by delladova for a couple games.

Don’t get me wrong I think Steph is one of the best in the league but people don’t look at the optics

You get into Steph and he isn't the same player. Lacks the size and strength. He got outplayed by an undrafted guy in Van Fleet tonight who hounded him all series until Steph was worn out from running around trying to get open looks. Give it up to the Raptors who played him well once he didn't have any other shooters on the floor with him.

Advertisement
Is not just them, that's the league now. Look at James Harden, you can't get near him. Check his FTs the last 5 or 6 years. He's taken something like 1,200 more FTs than the next closest guy and set the NBA record for 3pts taken this year so it's not like he's just constantly driving to the basket. With all that help from the refs he still can't get past the Warriors tho lol

Another thing that bothers me about the league now is you have teams with great bigs losing to small ball teams when they should be punishing them. The bigs today are too busy shooting 3s. Embiid should dominate down low every game yet he's out shooting 3s at times. It's nice having that versatility but I'm sure teams without a big of caliber would gladly having him out there on the perimeter rather than exposing their weakness down low.
I hear this..

NBA is now about points and the final scorboard. Both teams at 110 or more.

What happened to earning your licks in the paint as a guard? How about the bigs beating each other up?

What about the 7 or 8 man enforcer?

Aah the old days. Rough it up, earn them buckets.

Bunch of great guys on that Toronto team. Happy for that group.

KL has been my favorite player to watch the last 5-6 years,

2016 NBA Finals Game 7:

2015 NBA Finals Game 6:

2017 NBA Finals Game 5:

I view choking as pressure busting pipes, I’ve never seen that look in dudes eyes. He’s a guy who shoots , shoots a lot, and majority are bad shots. That’s what makes his statistics so amazing.

Two of his misses tonight were three quarter court launches ( most nba players won’t do that , hurts stats ).

Then mix in running non stop off of screens the entire series , while having 2-3 guys bumping , grabbing or stepping out.like I’ve akways said , he’s either going to miss it, or make the shot. There’s nothing you can do.

He’s the main reason they make this run every year ,while depending on those bad shots.

He was playing 44 + minutes with then entire d geared toward stopping him beens kt was the only legit scorer left. They were literally trying to steal rest , and on top of that being a shooter who’s entire game is launching using nothing but legs.

Imo he’s been on fumes for a few games.

I view a choke what Lbj did against the mavs , completely shrinking , while not even wanting to take a shot because he’s afraid of the moment. Hence why they put barea on him in second half.

I just know him and gsw has huge haters and won’t respect the greatness , and how insanely difficult what he does at that size , athletic ability. While depending on all skill.

But I get today’s fan , if it’s not 50 % shooting and a triple double “you choked”. KL had some bad fg percentage games, but unlike gsw he has a bunch of guys go off in this series , sometimes 6-7 guys going for double figures. But they won , nobody will remember that.

Honestly I’m amazed they keep making these runs depending on god awful shots from thirty feet , but oh well. I get it.

He’s a huge choker. I mean he went one game in a row without hitting multiple clutch shots.

Last edited:

2016 NBA Finals Game 7:

2015 NBA Finals Game 6:

2017 NBA Finals Game 5:

Also even with Sc has a bad statical game he’s still opening up majority of KT and other guys looks. The floor stays that wide open because of him, even with Durant/ go watch the Cleveland series “ KD saved him”. They were getting layup after layup because the cavs would jump sometimes two guys on Sc on the 3 pt line , that’s ultimate respect.

Well I take that back , an nba team running a box in one and triangle in two defense is the ultimate respect. Or the ultimate disrespect to the other four guys.

You’ll never see a player get that treatment at this level ,on that stage.

Manning up on Sc with four other guys in a zone rotating to him. Lol.

Last edited:
Bunch of great guys on that Toronto team. Happy for that group.

KL has been my favorite player to watch the last 5-6 years,

I view choking as pressure busting pipes, I’ve never seen that look in dudes eyes. He’s a guy who shoots , shoots a lot, and majority are bad shots. That’s what makes his statistics so amazing.

Two of his misses tonight were three quarter court launches ( most nba players won’t do that , hurts stats ).

Then mix in running non stop off of screens the entire series , while having 2-3 guys bumping , grabbing or stepping out.like I’ve akways said , he’s either going to miss it, or make the shot. There’s nothing you can do.

He’s the main reason they make this run every year ,while depending on those bad shots.

He was playing 44 + minutes with then entire d geared toward stopping him beens kt was the only legit scorer left. They were literally trying to steal rest , and on top of that being a shooter who’s entire game is launching using nothing but legs.

Imo he’s been on fumes for a few games.

I view a choke what Lbj did against the mavs , completely shrinking , while not even wanting to take a shot because he’s afraid of the moment. Hence why they put barea on him in second half.

I just know him and gsw has huge haters and won’t respect the greatness , and how insanely difficult what he does at that size , athletic ability. While depending on all skill.

But I get today’s fan , if it’s not 50 % shooting and a triple double “you choked”. KL had some bad fg percentage games, but unlike gsw he has a bunch of guys go off in this series , sometimes 6-7 guys going for double figures. But they won , nobody will remember that.

Honestly I’m amazed they keep making these runs depending on god awful shots from thirty feet , but oh well. I get it.

He’s a huge choker. I mean he went one game in a row without hitting multiple clutch shots.

I hear what ur saying, but Curry is now 0-8 in game tying/game winning situations in the playoffs.

I think maybe it could be due to an over workload, but then again, his team is also stacked. Again, Steph’s my guy, but it’s true that there’s some $ mark to his clutch gene in the playoffs.

Advertisement
Back