Off top: warriors

I agree with most of what u said LJ is a trash defender, im waiting at least one more year to see what he does but hes def on the downward swing.

That’s why I can’t put him in the top 2 best two way players anymore. That would be just doing it off five years ago. Not in the now.

Advertisement
That’s why I can’t put him in the top 2 best two way players anymore. That would be just doing it off five years ago. Not in the now.
I know this year he lost some athleticism and does not look like the same Lebron.

This is great for KD, if they won the title that would hurt his legacy. Now come to them Knicks bruh

Advertisement
GSW is now 0-3 vs Toronto & Toronto is now 11-0 v The Pacific Division. Toronto has been a bad matchup for GSW. They combine youth w experience.

Gasol is big that can shoot the 3.
Siakam is long & athletic that’s developed a 3 shot
Lowry is a steady pit bull. Some times he bites you, and sometimes he just barks incessantly at you
Danny Green is a long, tenacious defender that doubles as a streaky sharp shooter
Van Fleet is a kid w an eye for the 3 and chip on his shoulder
Powell is making sure he never goes back to The G league
Then u have Kawhi

It’s a balanced team, and they were the 2nd best team, record wise, this yr. No mistake on this.

I’ll repeat this;

I also mentioned earlier in this thread GSW has a problem w teams that play team defense and take it to the rack. GSW got a pass playing a trigger happy Houston & Portland team. The Clips were more indicative than Houston & Portland.

My boy and frat, who’s been a GSW fan since birth, told me in the 2nd round of the playoffs that the West didn’t scare him, but Toronto, Milwaukee, and Philly did (in that order) b/c they exploit GSW’s weakness, which is length, bench depth, and team ball on both ends.

Don't know why people are surprised Warriors are struggling when their max contract player is out and now have to rely on bunch of scrub bench players.

At least Warriors will have plenty of $$ when Durant signs with Knicks

Yes he is signing with the Knicks, PM if you want to know how I know

Advertisement
Don't know why people are surprised Warriors are struggling when their max contract player is out and now have to rely on bunch of scrub bench players.

At least Warriors will have plenty of $$ when Durant signs with Knicks

Yes he is signing with the Knicks, PM if you want to know how I know

rumor i heard is that he promised GSW 1 year in SF before leaving. Nike sure seems to lean that way w their new KD gear they released (remember they used cavs colors for a lebron event the summer he went back to cleveland before FA even began)

How is this happening? The CIS geniorses assured me that the Bucks would make the Finals, only the Bucks can beat the Warriors, Dubs in 5, etc.

My Raptors in 5 pick is looking pretty good.

dubs are tired and aren't deep at all anymore. the issue is they don't have any front court scoring. KD masked a lot of their issues w their bench. raps are playing well tho. i hope the raps blow it bc it only helps the heat. cant have leonard staying in canada and making the raptors a viable east threat (**** leave regardless imo for doc rivers and the clips)

This is great for KD, if they won the title that would hurt his legacy. Now come to them Knicks bruh

lol you guys suck. new york is the most overrated sports market. a bunch of crappy teams up there w the only winning anything decent being run by gettleman and well the yanks are good. knicks will end up with enes Kanter again bc they're the knicks and dolan is a moron

I’ll repeat this;

I also mentioned earlier in this thread GSW has a problem w teams that play team defense and take it to the rack. GSW got a pass playing a trigger happy Houston & Portland team. The Clips were more indicative than Houston & Portland.

My boy and frat, who’s been a GSW fan since birth, told me in the 2nd round of the playoffs that the West didn’t scare him, but Toronto, Milwaukee, and Philly did (in that order) b/c they exploit GSW’s weakness, which is length, bench depth, and team ball on both ends.
All these points are spot on, no doubt. But let's not leave out the main factor, which is one of the best basketball players on the planet being out the entire series. I highly doubt it's 3-1 Toronto if KD hadn't been hurt. Excuses, I know. I'm just saying, this is isn't ALL because of how Toronto matches up well with GS - even though I agree they absolutely do.

Advertisement
dubs are tired and aren't deep at all anymore. the issue is they don't have any front court scoring. KD masked a lot of their issues w their bench. raps are playing well tho. i hope the raps blow it bc it only helps the heat. cant have leonard staying in canada and making the raptors a viable east threat (**** leave regardless imo for doc rivers and the clips)

To do what exactly? Not trying to troll or anything cause I have nothing against the Heat but they've been kicking the can down the road for years since LeBron left. Josh Richardson and Bam Adebayo is not a core that's gonna win anything meaningful anytime soon.

I guess the Heat could theoretically be a FA destination in a couple years but players are drawn to winning now more than ever. Heat should be rebuilding to get attractive young talent not battling an aging Raptors team for playoff wins in the near future.

I know the long-term plan for the Raptors is to re-sign Kawhi and then pull Giannis thanks to his relationship with Masai and the cultural fit of Toronto for a Greek citizen. So far everything is working accordingly. Kawhi-Giannis-Siakam would be an impossible matchup for any team.

lol you guys suck. new york is the most overrated sports market. a bunch of crappy teams up there w the only winning anything decent being run by gettleman and well the yanks are good. knicks will end up with enes Kanter again bc they're the knicks and dolan is a moron
Yea he is but hey I can at least say I watched two super bowl victories (which dont come often) and the Yankees who are at least good to watch and a favorite (and they want to win) the Knicks will somehow fuq it up but but but..............if u win in Manhatten especially with the Knicks u are set forever (if its possible to win) and that my friend is the difference its NY. No it doesnt smell better then SFLA yes the weather sucks............but its New York

I’ll repeat this;

You make GS struggle at the rim with lengthy defenders and those threes stop falling so easily.

Then you can fold em like a basket of towels.

Advertisement

I was hoping the Magic would throw the brinks truck at him. They used to sign big time free agents.

But if they win the title, all bets are off.

Hopefully he hates freezing his *** off north of the border.

I got on GS ML when it was +140. I think Durant pulls a Willis Reed tonight and helps force game 7.

I was hoping the Magic would throw the brinks truck at him. They used to sign big time free agents.

But if they win the title, all bets are off.

Hopefully he hates freezing his *** off north of the border.
Lol...No NBA Star wants anything to do with Orlando....Why??

Advertisement
Back