Off top: warriors

If things keep going in Kwai's way....He's going to be the highest paid player in the history of the NBA. Just keep winning..... it's a canes thing.... they will never understand............83 87 89 91 2001 2002*

Making a strong case for best in the world .

Never rushed. Never flustered. Can score from anywhere.

Making guys look silly on offense and he is locking em down on d.

He would be my first pick to start a franchise over anybody, today. Lebron, KD, or Steph.

Giannis is a beast and younger but he can’t shoot.

Kawhi is the most complete player the league has seen in a long time.

Advertisement
The Raptors are long and athletic on D. They keep it up, they can easily win the title.

People love the GSW 3 point barrage, but it is the points in the paint that really gets GSW feeling themselves. Kawhi, Siakim, Gasol, and Ibaka make those points tough to get.

GS better get it right. There ain’t no guarantee they will get back in the series.

Last edited:

He would be my first pick to start a franchise over anybody, today. Lebron, KD, or Steph.

I’ve been saying he’s the best two way player for a few years. Comment seemed dumb last year when he had his year long “ injury “. Lebron has been trash on d for a few years now , his d rating was on the 300’s his last year in Clev. He’s been taking off on d for awhile , that’s why I made the KL argument when I did.

Kl’s D is on par with pippen in his prime and his offense keeps improving. I’m not sure who’s the shooting coach in SA but that guy is god. He makes everyone a good shooter . KL was terrible in college. Everyone that dude touches turns into to a sharp shooter

Advertisement

Word!

Go Canes!!!!!!

Like I said Siakam and Gasol would not do what they did in game 1 and that game 2 would tell how real the Raptors are. The Warriors were losing guy after guy, Steph not himself and yet they still find a way to win. If they get Durant back for game 3, the series takes a massive shift.

Lebron must not be in this same league. God yall are prisoners of the moment.

Lol; Toronto missed a grip of wide open shots. That 20-0 run was the difference and that was due to a grip of missed opportunities

Advertisement
Lebron has peaked and is on the backside of his career. He has some good years left, but not as many as Kawhi.

Peak LeBron is better than Kwahi. Peak Kobe is better than Kawhi. Kawhi turns 28 this month. Sure, he could still improve but odds are he's at his peak right now and this is the first playoff run where he has carried a team and not just playing in that Spurs system. Also, Giannis is only 24 and has time to develop a jumper. If he does, the league is in trouble.

Advertisement
Peak LeBron is better than Kwahi. Peak Kobe is better than Kawhi. Kawhi turns 28 this month. Sure, he could still improve but odds are he's at his peak right now and this is the first playoff run where he has carried a team and not just playing in that Spurs system. Also, Giannis is only 24 and has time to develop a jumper. If he does, the league is in trouble.

All Kawhi needs is a better team. The Spurs were old when he lead them to the title and Aldridge is a good player, but not a superstar. The fact he got the Raptors where they are and actually won a game over GS is a testament to his greatness.

Gs has the better team. The Raptors can defend but they don’t have a 2nd and 3rd option on par with the Warriors. It will be an uphill climb to take the series having lost at home now.

Giannis will be amazing, but I would still take Kawhi today.

Kobe is so overrated, inefficient chucker

This. And I doubt they shoot this well and Gs shoots this bad. I bet Toronto game one because of GS sitting and waiting, while Tor played. Also lots of emotion game one in that building , beens it’s their first time on that stage.

I feel Relly’s point yo a degree , but I don’t agree about the regular season mattering. GS gives no ***** about the regular season, they just try to stay in the top couple seeds. I agree Toronto matches up with them and I’ve said this for a couple months to @FlipT. But nobody in the world is a “ bad matchup for GS”. With or without Durant. Theyre the intimate matchup problem , hence why everyone is trying to copy their brand.

And even when they played in the regular season there was key guys missing both games.

I had GS in six , I honestly wouldn’t be shocked if that was Toronto’s last win. But I’ll give them one more, and stick with my six games.

Only ****iness , injuries or Draymond going full on ****** can beat GS. And that’s just real talk.

If GS gets game two ( and I’m betting that ) it’s going to be a quick one.
Lebron has peaked and is on the backside of his career. He has some good years left, but not as many as Kawhi.

Lebron has been a trash defender for three years , in the 300’s asca defender. Which is criminally bad. He’s just an offensive player now , so I’m sorry , I can’t call you the best player If you only play offense.

Like you said , he’s on the decline and the back 9 of his career.

Advertisement
Lebron is a hands garbage on defense now , he literally puts no effort in to it, that way he can make it through the season. His last year in Cleveland he was in the 300’s as a defender. And he hasn’t improved that rating , dude stands around *****ing at teammates when the d breakdown and it was his rotation.

You can’t be considered the best player in the world and be a trash defender.

KD and KL are the guys now.

All Kawhi needs is a better team. The Spurs were old when he lead them to the title and Aldridge is a good player, but not a superstar. The fact he got the Raptors where they are and actually won a game over GS is a testament to his greatness.

Gs has the better team. The Raptors can defend but they don’t have a 2nd and 3rd option on par with the Warriors. It will be an uphill climb to take the series having lost at home now.

Giannis will be amazing, but I would still take Kawhi today.

The Spurs still made the playoffs the last 2 years without him lol And that Spurs team he won with was very balanced. They didn't have one guy who was a star. Kawhi wasn't who he is today when they won. As a Heat fan I remember watching those games and they just didn't miss shots while the Heat had become old outside of the LeBron.

Lebron is a hands garbage on defense now , he literally puts no effort in to it, that way he can make it through the season. His last year in Cleveland he was in the 300’s as a defender. And he hasn’t improved that rating , dude stands around *****ing at teammates when the d breakdown and it was his rotation.

You can’t be considered the best player in the world and be a trash defender.

KD and KL are the guys now.
I agree with most of what u said LJ is a trash defender, im waiting at least one more year to see what he does but hes def on the downward swing.

Advertisement
Back