Off Season Thread: FSU-Bama Week 1

So I should root for Bama because I'm scared of what would happen if FSU beats us? Way too beta for me bruh.

You're right. Hoping your rivals beat the number 1 team in the nation proves how alpha you are. People don't think you're an idiot at all.

The alpha part is not expecting to lose to FSU like you guys seem to think is going to happen. I don't give two ****s if burger flippers think I'm an idiot.

Like I care about the opinion of a fluffer.

That's funny.

ni99a said im beta but u rooting for our most hated rival who recently won a national title and been diggin there diks in our *** for a looooong fuqin time.............unbelievable.

Advertisement
You're right. Hoping your rivals beat the number 1 team in the nation proves how alpha you are. People don't think you're an idiot at all.

The alpha part is not expecting to lose to FSU like you guys seem to think is going to happen. I don't give two ****s if burger flippers think I'm an idiot.

That's funny.

ni99a said im beta but u rooting for our most hated rival who recently won a national title and been diggin there diks in our *** for a looooong fuqin time.............unbelievable.

Correct me if I'm wrong (seriously, just trying to understand your point of view).

We should be rooting for Bama because FSU would have an easier path the CFP if they beat us. And we should be rooting for Bama because we haven't been able to beat them and we need someone else to knock them off for us.

Is that right? And if it is, how is that not beta?

That's funny.

Correct me if I'm wrong (seriously, just trying to understand your point of view).

We should be rooting for Bama because FSU would have an easier path the CFP if they beat us. And we should be rooting for Bama because we haven't been able to beat them and we need someone else to knock them off for us.

Is that right? And if it is, how is that not beta?

I rather FSU lose everytime period. If we played bama they would want us to lose.

Ok if bama wins right and we beat fsu and fsu runs the table its still the same **** regardless if they beat clemson they will have 1 acc loss to us and we would still play them in the ACC title game

also if bama wins on a last second FG it would still help us.....fsu doesnt have to win to help us thats bs

Last edited:
I rather FSU lose everytime period. If we played bama they would want us to lose.

Ok if bama wins right and we beat fsu and fsu runs the table its still the same **** regardless if they beat clemson they will have 1 acc loss to us and we would still play them in the ACC title game

also if bama wins on a last second FG it would still help us.....fsu doesnt have to win to help us thats bs

Bama and the SEC have been the dominant force in college football over the past decade. As much as everyone thinks that things have changed, they haven't (see the preseason top 25). That means when Auburn has 4 losses they are a top 15 team and in the Sugar Bowl and when we have 4 losses we're unranked and in the Rustled Bowl. When the ACC consistently knocks off the top SEC teams year after year it brings more respect to the conference and those in it. It brings better TV deals and higher paydays, which lead to better facilities. I'm sick of being the SEC's little brother. If that makes me "not a true Cane", then whatever. I just want relevance for this program.

A Canes fan should NEVER root for FSU! The only time it would be remotely acceptable is when they are versing UF and have the worse record of the two.

Having FSU lose multiple games is MUCH better for us recruiting wise then them only losing 1 game to us. That's like saying Pittsburgh had the recruiting advantage over Clemson last year because they beat Clemson.

FSU losing one game will not do anything to them in recruiting. Having them lose 4 or 5 could make recruits think they might be falling off and should go to another school, though.

I always have rooted for every team we play to come in undefeated. It use to mean so mush in the rankings and getting to NC game -- which was all that mattered. I will admit to have trouble rooting for the swamp slime even if it helped us. Being the Noles only loss was such a habit for us back then, that is was worth pulling for them against everyone else. We need to beat noles to really get the recruiting thing going and who they beat or lose to doesn't matter compared to that. Us winning in Tally will make the world hold its breath; nothing that happens in Bama/Nole game matter anywhere nears as much.

Advertisement

That's funny.

Preach

Wow this thread is bad.

Go ahead and pound your chests about how much you hate FSU, but if you can't see how FSU beating Bama helps the ACC and Miami this year and in years to come, then you just aren't keeping up with the game.

so what happens if fsu beats bama and beats us? They r in instantly

So I should root for Bama because I'm scared of what would happen if FSU beats us? Way too beta for me bruh.

It really isn't going to change the score whoever we "root" for - I'd just like to beat the FSU team that just beat the Alabama team.

I want Alabama to beat fsu, I want UM to destroy FSU. I want them semenholes to lose as many games they can

I hope FSU never wins another game.

I hope FSU never scores another touchdown.

I hope they never gain another yard.

**** FSU, and **** you with a spiked bat if you call yourself a Cane and will root for them. **** any justification you manage to come up with.

You're a ******, and will die a ******.

Advertisement

**** FSU, and **** you with a spiked bat if you call yourself a Cane and will root for them. **** any justification you manage to come up with.

giphy.gif

I like this guy

For Millionth **** time, FSU beating Bama helps FSU, not Miami, not the ACC, FS ****** U. Stop.

What would beating the #1 ranked team in the nation own their on field on national tv do for MIAMI?
If FSU is good enough to beat Bama, they're obviously good enough to beat Miami, so ask yourself if they beat them what makes you think we're going to be the ones that beat FSU?

I'd like to see you say this to Shaq's face.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back