Off Season Thread: FSU-Bama Week 1

Advertisement
If we beat FSU and if we go on to win the ACCCG it won't matter if they have 1,6,or 10 losses.

They aren't leaving the ACC Champion out of the playoffs with the possible exception of them having 2 losses.aint happening.

So wanting the noles to ever win is retarded thinking at it finest if your a Cane fan.

You NEVER EVER hope that they win,UFAG wins,the ****eyes win or Notre Dump wins.

If your a Cane fan YOU JUST DON'T DO IT...EVER.

Alabama is just as big of a threat in recruiting as FSU or do Amari Cooper, Calvin Ridley, Jerry Jeudy, no longer exist?

Personally im not "rooting" for either team and dont care who wins. But Miami beating an FSU team that beat Alabama is the scenario that will have the greatest level of impact for this program.

Exactly.

Alabama been hand picking recruits here for a decade - FSU was getting the next batch.

FSU beats Alabama - Alabama's perfect run on recruits down here is now cracked.

UM THEN beats FSU, and it's ten times sweeter as we just broke their hearts pumped up so high after Alabama.

I recall the days of UM playing Alabama - and I had no concern about winning.

They've beaten us 7 years in row & could possibly make it 8 this year...

Stop ****in rooting for FSU, who gives a **** about SOS & making the ACC look good.

The ACC will never be voted out of the playoffs, you win this conference & you're in 100%.

For Millionth **** time, FSU beating Bama helps FSU, not Miami, not the ACC, FS ****in U. Stop.

fuq fsu fuq the ACC fuq the SEC fuq Bama

that being said i hope bama fuqin kills them.........and fuq the rest I only root for this U

D gets it.

Alabama is just as big of a threat in recruiting as FSU or do Amari Cooper, Calvin Ridley, Jerry Jeudy, no longer exist?

Personally im not "rooting" for either team and dont care who wins. But Miami beating an FSU team that beat Alabama is the scenario that will have the greatest level of impact for this program.

Exactly.

Alabama been hand picking recruits here for a decade - FSU was getting the next batch.

UM THEN beats FSU, and it's ten times sweeter as we just broke their hearts pumped up so high after Alabama.

if we win 10 it doesnt matter if fsu beats bama kids will know we r back and will stay close to home regardless because they see life at miami

Advertisement
Wow this thread is bad.

Go ahead and pound your chests about how much you hate FSU, but if you can't see how FSU beating Bama helps the ACC and Miami this year and in years to come, then you just aren't keeping up with the game.

so what happens if fsu beats bama and beats us? They r in instantly

So I should root for Bama because I'm scared of what would happen if FSU beats us? Way too beta for me bruh.

Exactly.

What has happened for the last seven years? FSU's been beating us. They've been getting whom they've wanted in South Florida given that they're constantly in the top 5 recruiting classes every single year seemingly.

I for the life of me don't understand how Canes fans think that this unlikely scenario is likely going to happen. I want Bama to take the wheels off the Noles wagon this year. FSU ends up 7-6/8-5 is great for Miami.

Advertisement
Wow this thread is bad.

Go ahead and pound your chests about how much you hate FSU, but if you can't see how FSU beating Bama helps the ACC and Miami this year and in years to come, then you just aren't keeping up with the game.

So I should root for Bama because I'm scared of what would happen if FSU beats us? Way too beta for me bruh.

You're right. Hoping your rivals beat the number 1 team in the nation proves how alpha you are. People don't think you're an idiot at all.

I'll want FSU undefeated when we're in the running for a Natty

Same here. I just happen to think this team is in the running this year. Call me crazy.

we arent there yet but we can make it far.......S,TE,QB,OL still question marks....with the next class if everyone stick we will have true miami depth

I'm not saying we're gonna win it this year, but I think we're contenders. If we beat FSU, why shouldn't we run the table?

Wow this thread is bad.

You're right. Hoping your rivals beat the number 1 team in the nation proves how alpha you are. People don't think you're an idiot at all.

The alpha part is not expecting to lose to FSU like you guys seem to think is going to happen. I don't give two ***** if burger flippers think I'm an idiot.

Lol y'all so wound up like this some gang ****. But you're not really about that life relax. Everyone of yall be doing that fake tough guy shxt at the games standing in front of the police for security lol.

Im not all emotionally invested like yall bxtches so FSU winning or losing to Bama I couldn't care less. I want Miami to win every game simple as that.
I always want FSU to lose. Only game I don't mind them winning is at UiF. But I agree with you in the sense that them beating Bama is good for us.

Either way, getting wrapped up into recruiting about this is missing the forest for the trees.

Advertisement
I get why people saying they want FSU to win so that it would be much sweeter and that game would probably be the game that put us back on the map nationally but after thinking about it. I don't want the Noles to win the title. They could still get in the playoffs with a Alabama win, who will mostly be the SEC champ, and a loss to a possible 10+ win Miami team. I rather there be 2 Loses for FSU before playing Clemson or Louisville because it would make for some good Noles Tear. Why make them cry for 1 game when they can cry for the entire season as they possibility put together a 9-3 or 8-4 season? (Which would also help our recruiting.) Besides, I rather just focus on us and our schedule. I don't want to be Pitt and beat 2 good teams but still go 8-4.

Last edited:
Wow this thread is bad.

The alpha part is not expecting to lose to FSU like you guys seem to think is going to happen. I don't give two ****s if burger flippers think I'm an idiot.

Like I care about the opinion of a fluffer.

The alpha part is not expecting to lose to FSU like you guys seem to think is going to happen. I don't give two ****s if burger flippers think I'm an idiot.

Like I care about the opinion of a fluffer.

That's funny.

Advertisement
Saban is pretty good in these kick off games
- USC 52-6
- Wisc 35-17
- WVU 33-23
- Va Tech 35-10
- Mich 41-14

Once we start winning 10-11 games a season and beating the noles on at least a semi regular basis the cherry picking is going to stop for EVERY team so the noles beating Bama or vice versa has little to do about them as it does us taking care of our own business.

You are going to lose a kid every now and then.we couldn't keep them all home when we were spanking everyone in CFB and winning championships so you have to expect that.

So wanting the noles to beat Bama doesn't mean a **** thing in the grand scheme of things it's about US winning.

Which leaves me back to IF YOUR A CANE FAN YOU NEVER EVER ROOT FOR THE NOLES,TURDS,****EYES OR NOTRE DUMP to ever win a game.

Saban is pretty good in these kick off games
- USC 52-6
- Wisc 35-17
- WVU 33-23
- Va Tech 35-10
- Mich 41-14

F-u-c-k the noles but those Bama results have very little to no relevance to their upcoming game versus FSU.

Advertisement
Back