OC prediction

Given our propensity for all American off seasons, I fully expect this to be in the realm of possibility.

Only for us to discover during the season that they got in over their heads and egotistical and decided they could win running down the middle from different formations.
Phil Steele, ESPN, Street & Smith, Athlon, Jorts Illustrated, AP, and Corches Poll preseason#1

Advertisement
I noticed that. We did not play well and didnt do any single thing spectacular. We just had such gap on the opponents with a huge margin of error. Made the swamp look like a pick up sunday morning game at the park.
Took a dump or two in the sewer. I, too, have urinized on that abomination of a facility.

Put a contact clause for a 2 year minimum, jack up the buyout if he bolts after one season. Even if his new team pays it….
This.

If some other school after year one or two want to overpay our buyout they simply give us way more spending money for the next hire which should be helpful when the last 2/3 OCs here at Miami have left to be HCs (Lashlee and Mullen)

Plus I agree he is a lazy recruiter but with Mario I’m not ever worried about recruiting because that’s his bread and butter and is a killer closer

Advertisement
A more immediate question is when do Mario and Gattis part ways? A week after Pitt? He has to do it before early signing.

Brian Johnson (OC/QB)

Tee Martin (Co-OC/Wr)
or
Jeff Scott (Co-OC/Wr)
Unrealistic asf

First off 0% Brian Johnson would take this job lmao.

Tee Martin wouldn’t come here to just be a WR coach, he would require the full OC title

Jeff Scott would be a good WR hire, but only if the OC we hire wants him.

Unrealistic asf

First off 0% Brian Johnson would take this job lmao.

Tee Martin wouldn’t come here to just be a WR coach, he would require the full OC title

Jeff Scott would be a good WR hire, but only if the OC we hire wants him.
And the board references to Dan Mullen are? Puhlease….

And the board references to Dan Mullen are? Puhlease….
Mullen is way more realistic than Brian Johnson and Tee Martin lmao. Mullen is unemployed and allegedly has had past interest in Miami (albeit at HC). Brian Johnson is one of the hottest names in NFL circles, and tee Martin is a highly respected WR coach in a great organization, he not coming here to be a WR coach.

Advertisement
Mullen is way more realistic than Brian Johnson and Tee Martin lmao. Mullen is unemployed and allegedly has had past interest in Miami (albeit at HC). Brian Johnson is one of the hottest names in NFL circles, and tee Martin is a highly respected WR coach in a great organization, he not coming here to be a WR coach.
You are splitting hairs my man….

You are splitting hairs my man….
It’s not splitting hairs at all. It’s just supporting a fact that neither of these men would take the job that you have pegged them in. Brian Johnson left a cushy UF OC job to join the NFL and is in line to become a league OC. And I seriously doubt Tee Martin would leave a good job in the league to come to a cluster**** in Miami as a WR coach.

It’s not splitting hairs at all. It’s just supporting a fact that neither of these men would take the job that you have pegged them in. Brian Johnson left a cushy UF OC job to join the NFL and is in line to become a league OC. And I seriously doubt Tee Martin would leave a good job in the league to come to a cluster**** in Miami as a WR coach.
Assumptions not fact.

Just like you are assuming Mullens would leave his TV gig for a coordinator position after spending more than a decade as a HC.

Sharp axe with hairs you are trying to split…

Advertisement
Assumptions not fact.

Just like you are assuming Mullens would leave his TV gig for a coordinator position after spending more than a decade as a HC.

Sharp axe with hairs you are trying to split…
Coaches coach. coaches (and execs for NFL) take TV deals between gigs. And for Tee Martin yes it’s an assumption, but in the case of Johnson I’ll sell you my left kidney if he takes the canes OC job, cause that’s never gonna happen.

Advertisement
Animated GIF

Advertisement
Back