OC prediction

Cane6

Freshman
Mario goes out and grabs the UNC pair of Phil Longo (currently at $900k) for OC and Lonnie Galloway (currently at $440k) for WR coach

Both are coaches that produce year in and year out, great recruiters, with strong resumes and experience. Each will get at least a 50% bump in pay

Advertisement

Cane6

Freshman
Wow.
Like it, but no shot.

How about the other Jersey guy….Ruggiero?

A Wake Forrest coach was not mentioned

I would gladly take the combo of Ruggiero and Higgins, I’m not sure their scheme has enough running game focus. Although I’m not sure if that’s a byproduct of coaching at a private school with an undergrad under 3k

Advertisement

dolpterry

Freshman
Mario goes out and grabs the UNC pair of Phil Longo (currently at $900k) for OC and Lonnie Galloway (currently at $440k) for WR coach

Both are coaches that produce year in and year out, great recruiters, with strong resumes and experience. Each will get at least a 50% bump in pay
If we hire both after firing Gattis then who is the other coach we fire because Gattis foes both those jobs

bolivar

Junior
A Wake Forrest coach was not mentioned

I would gladly take the combo of Ruggiero and Higgins, I’m not sure their scheme has enough running game focus. Although I’m not sure if that’s a byproduct of coaching at a private school with an undergrad under 3k

Wake scored 45 points against Clemson and 31 against FSU...just saying..

Advertisement