OC prediction

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I was at The Swamp in 02 when Dorsey had them hitting the Exits at halftime....So enjoyable...
This Croc fan in HS blamed the ****** refs the next days...we had 4 ****** TOs and still whupped that reptilian ***. Including a pick in the endzone.

Advertisement
I rewatched the highlights on youtube recently bro. The push on the OL was *********ing material. You see 6 or 7 players on the ground. Str8 road graded
We were a 1 point dawg, if you can believe it, played a sloppy game, and won by 25.

Advertisement
We were a 1 point dawg, if you can believe it, played a sloppy game, and won by 25.
I noticed that. We did not play well and didnt do any single thing spectacular. We just had such gap on the opponents with a huge margin of error. Made the swamp look like a pick up sunday morning game at the park.

Given our propensity for all American off seasons, I fully expect this to be in the realm of possibility.

Only for us to discover during the season that they got in over their heads and egotistical and decided they could win running down the middle from different formations.

JoRsh Gattis

Jorsh Gattis-Feld

11338467~2.jpg

Advertisement
Back