OC prediction

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who do you think he would want to bring? Because his Oline (I know Mirabel isn’t going anywhere) and RB coaches at Florida were jokes on their boards…
I keep Smith...he's the least of my worries. I'm more concerned with WR coaching. But Mullen and Jacurri are a match made in heaven. All Jacurri needs is help with mechanics...very fixable...

No....being unemployed means you're not working.
I know sir, just bare with me here. I think we all know what I meant. That is he may be chomping at the bit to be a coach again is all and that he is currently not coaching for another program which often comes with its own complications as far maybe having to wait because that team may be in the middle of the season and playoff hunt. I assume you can talk to him right now and he can leave ESPN right now.

Advertisement
Mullen. Thanks unemployed thanks lives in Florida thanks

Solid offensive mind, lazy recruiter. Wants to be a head coach again. Won’t stick around long—which is fine when you’re Bama and just reload coordinators but Miami needs a modicum of consistency here.

Advertisement
Mario goes out and grabs the UNC pair of Phil Longo (currently at $900k) for OC and Lonnie Galloway (currently at $440k) for WR coach

Both are coaches that produce year in and year out, great recruiters, with strong resumes and experience. Each will get at least a 50% bump in pay
They would kill it with the skill position talent in south florida

Solid offensive mind, lazy recruiter. Wants to be a head coach again. Won’t stick around long—which is fine when you’re Bama and just reload coordinators but Miami needs a modicum of consistency here.

Give me 2 years. Let's get real, this is Miami, it's 2023 essentially, and if this program performs how we all want it to, we're not holding onto an OC longer than 2 years. Give me the sure thing in Mullen vs high potential guys. I know, for a fact, the offense would be VERY good almost overnight. And absolutely by Year 2. I'm fine with that.

Advertisement

I think Miami needs to get the stench of losing off of the program ASAP. I think you can have Mulllen for three years before he is rehabilitated to get another big time gig. Two years at minimum. I am fine with that it if results in immediate dividends. And i think he provides the best opportunity for immediate dividends. Hopefully one of his protégés would be here learning under him to carry on the success. Or we just become a desirable spot for others should he leave. Cant go the project or unknown route in my opinion. Mario certainly cannot afford it. This is the most important move of his whole career.

Give me 2 years. Let's get real, this is Miami, it's 2023 essentially, and if this program performs how we all want it to, we're not holding onto an OC longer than 2 years. Give me the sure thing in Mullen vs high potential guys. I know, for a fact, the offense would be VERY good almost overnight. And absolutely by Year 2. I'm fine with that.
Put a contact clause for a 2 year minimum, jack up the buyout if he bolts after one season. Even if his new team pays it….

Advertisement
Back