OC prediction

Advertisement
Coastal’s offense is a thing of beauty. I would love to see Miami implement something like that. Plus, with the big boy offensive line coming in and a class or two of Miami playmakers, that offense would just hum.
I really don't want Chadwell to land at GA Tech

Advertisement
Candle sucks. His F+ offensive rankings the last 5 years:

56 in 22.
76 in 21.
39 in 20.
91 in 19.
39 in 18.

And Toledo usually has the top ranked, or near the top ranked, recruiting class in the MAC during that time.

Keep this stupid sh*t as far away from the program as possible.

I'd get Herman, Kittley or Mullen at this point.

Unless there's one I am completely missing out, these are my top three.

How has Kittley done this season? I haven’t kept up with em. I’d probably replace Kittley with Grimes for my top 3 but any of those 4 guys would be grade A obviously.

Advertisement
Candle sucks. His F+ offensive rankings the last 5 years:

56 in 22.
76 in 21.
39 in 20.
91 in 19.
39 in 18.

And Toledo usually has the top ranked, or near the top ranked, recruiting class in the MAC during that time.

Keep this stupid sh*t as far away from the program as possible.

As a pure OC I think we could do worse but yes Toledo is great at doing less with more.

How has Kittley done this season? I haven’t kept up with em. I’d probably replace Kittley with Grimes for my top 3 but any of those 4 guys would be grade A obviously.
Bit below what was expected, but he's had some impressive performances against Texas, Kansas State and Oklahoma State with a team that is not very talented offensively.

His work with Bailey Zappe is what has me raving about him so much.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Paul Chryst? Are you on crack?
As someone that was born in Miami and currently lives in Madison WI… I would burn every Hurricanes item that I own and would pick a new time to follow if they hired Paul Chryst

Advertisement
Back