OBJ handing out cash after the game

I’m sure those extra hundreds in OBJ’s hands were all handed out to seniors and juniors who are declaring. No way he actually gave any cash to underclassmen off camera, Lmao.

Advertisement
As per a CBS report-

"While many thought that the cash was real, an LSU athletic official told The Advocate's Brooks Kubena that the bills were fake."
giphy-4.gif

Bad optics for the NCAA, whether or not these guys are going pro they are literally wearing LSU uniforms and taking cash from alumni/boosters.

We got canned (in large part) because the NCAA saw us as "loud money", and by that I mean our bonehead boosters would flaunt their involvement in the program and sought attention. OBJ doing so during the national championship is on another level though...

Advertisement
"It's worth mentioning that the display very well could have been a publicity stunt with Beckham just having some fun with the players"

How does any sports journalist worth a nickel write that? How is it a "publicity stunt"? What was being publicized? "Very well could have been"? Are you kidding me?

"After all, it is against NCAA rules for athletes to accept money and they likely gave the money back to Beckham once the cameras stopped rolling."

What? What kind of insanity is this? "They likely gave the money back once the cameras stopped rolling"? Who would claim this? Is this that Feldman character from CanesWarning?

"Very well could have been" and "likely gave the money back" are two of the most insane speculations I've ever seen in an article that is supposed to be a factual account of an actual act captured on camera.

Journalism is dead in this country. Which, from my personal experience at college and remembering the type of students in comm/journo school, it is not surprising. They didn't exactly set the academic standard. I'm sure not much has changed.

My favorite all-time reaction to the NCAA came from my own young son back in 2011. We were on vacation when news of the Shapiro mess broke nationally, and I speculated to my wife that they might give Miami the death penalty.

My son looks up horrified and asks, “Are they going to kill the players?”

Haha. You should've replied "Don't give the NCAA any ideas, son."

****. How some humans made it past middle school, high school even is beyond me.

I guess he made that quote up himself. Like your a dumb / to be honest. He stated that the article writer wrote that.

Like these keyboard warrior super cuck it up all the way their death bed's artist's. That when they see the truth. The usual response is to make a dumb founded statement or just a freaking stupid as **** statement in response. But hey. Thank goodness for cell phones and emoji faces. Just like these little pariah detriments that literally can only think of a emoji in response to my post. I'll regurgitate it again. I don't know if I should type away in my cubicle job or just call these "'Tards" the full thing but nope. This is the only response that I guess **** understand.

LOL or is it LULz. I got it; OMG + WTF + :****: + MAGA = :fap:

Another day another clueless meatball = 🔝

I apologize but I don't understand what you wrote.
Makes zero sense and I'm not sure if it's directed at me or the sports writer I quoted.

Advertisement
This dude looked like a straight sucka

Had to make it about him...Little drama queen, attention ***** type. Nobody worried about your little money

Advertisement
So, federal crime?
Exactly. And if it was fake (which I don’t believe) how lame are you carrying around fake money?

It’s crazy what the $ec gets away with. Can you imagine if it was us lol?

The story is nowhere to be found on $ec$pn

Exactly. And if it was fake (which I don’t believe) how lame are you carrying around fake money?

It’s crazy what the $ec gets away with. Can you imagine if it was us lol?

The story is nowhere to be found on $ec$pn
This is what ****es me off. We have a convicted felon throwing out lies to take us down, NCAA is Johnny on the spot to start sniffing around. 3 YEARS go by, and they still punish us for some menial ****. Even botched their own investigation. Meanwhile the good ole $EC is throwing money at all the best players and have gotten pretty open about it, and will the NCAA do anything? **** no, all you’ll hear is crickets. They will punish Miss State or Ole Miss, but not the bigger fish.

Advertisement
MORE media justification for what Beckham did.

This time, the justification is that it was "awesome".

Sportswriter for USA Today, Charles Curtis

Are y'all really surprised? It's the SEC, rules be damned. They wtf they want to do. Y'all still think the bag game is non-existent and/or meaningless? Miami STAYS under the microscope and y'all think we're supposed to outrecruit THIS?

Advertisement
Back