OBJ handing out cash after the game

"After all, it is against NCAA rules for athletes to accept money and they likely gave the money back to Beckham once the cameras stopped rolling."

Someone actually wrote that?????
****. How some humans made it past middle school, high school even is beyond me.

I guess he made that quote up himself. Like your a dumb / to be honest. He stated that the article writer wrote that.

Like these keyboard warrior super cuck it up all the way their death bed's artist's. That when they see the truth. The usual response is to make a dumb founded statement or just a freaking stupid as **** statement in response. But hey. Thank goodness for cell phones and emoji faces. Just like these little pariah detriments that literally can only think of a emoji in response to my post. I'll regurgitate it again. I don't know if I should type away in my cubicle job or just call these "'Tards" the full thing but nope. This is the only response that I guess **** understand.

LOL or is it LULz. I got it; OMG + WTF + :****: + MAGA = :fap:

Another day another clueless meatball = 🔝

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
We need to be honest, if Miami had just played in the National Championship game, and Michael Irvin handed his own son a $20, Mark Emmert would have had The Playmaker locked up in one of those Hannibal Lecter restraint devices before Irvin made it to an exit tunnel.
My favorite all-time reaction to the NCAA came from my own young son back in 2011. We were on vacation when news of the Shapiro mess broke nationally, and I speculated to my wife that they might give Miami the death penalty.

My son looks up horrified and asks, “Are they going to kill the players?”

But we were nearly given the death penalty for some lap dances at mediocre strip clubs and beers on some *******'s yacht.

Advertisement
Dudes robbed a Children’s Hospital to pay off some football players and nobody even flinched. This is nothing. It was probably Jefferson’s money that he asked OBJ to hold for him before the game.

Well from my point of view. donald trump had to scum his way before the game started on tv aka like what he **** / its a wonder anyone got to the calendar year 2020

Ed Orgeron - his voice was pretty much forced. I saw some tmz superstar said he I guess he supported the douche = "Oxymoron." So yea, cause the bankrupted billionaire being a pariah another day / Justifies, Odell handing out that monopoly cream.

Thank you. I remember clearly how it was on the record that the red cross; Never donates the full dollar amount after mother nature destroys thousands if not millions of lives in one moment. Common sense - How every country has different currency values & every state of the u/s has different / State taxes [some don't have state tax at all], no standard nation wide minimum wage. CEO each make bank doing nothing. The colts owner is a heroin addict, robert kraft preys on underage prostitutes etc etc. Like those classic televised - fundraiser for a good cause hosted by all these movie superstars aka. I would guess each celebrity host can donate every dollar that is televised, at least the more publicized air heads.

The rich get richer in more than just b.s. materialism. The year 2020 though. What used to be considered middle class; That should be the so called I guess - Needs over wants. Compared to how many billionaires that can afford a mansion in all fifty regions of the united states of europe.... Bill Gates was the richest man in the world when his net worth was around 30 billion, after he retired there was a time he was middle of the road competing with other piggy bank pigs. At that time he was going to give his wealth to the education system which was & is a lie.

Just look at every state, private & now online colleges. Say if I want to teach like any where below like first grade. I'm not paying on average 100 thousand in debt to try to pretend to be a glorified babysitter. Text books are a few hundred dollars. But anyone can buy a cheap laptop or tablet for that amount. Just the price of one copyrighted book - One could buy a computer and with that value could just buy internet while stuck in the capitalistic system.

I go on about certain topics when I hear pure b.s. whether its on tv or by weird little people in general.
Friend, you're stroking out. Please dial 911 - seconds matter.

Advertisement
But we were nearly given the death penalty for some lap dances at mediocre strip clubs and beers on some *******'s yacht.
Interesting question...did OBJ just hand out more than Shapiro did? The latter was cause for national media condemnation and suggestions that we cancel our season or program. The former is explained away as bubble money (see Spongebob) or petty cash to players who declared for the pros anyway.

Advertisement
Here is what my paragraph, aka, more than what would be the equivalent of a living abortion would be able to comprehend. Help me help a stupid homo =

:ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg: + :hh9beelfgeoezuwg.jpg:+💋+🌈+:busmoon:+:****:+:fap:+:ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg:+:hair-fire:=:6e482c-o: aka :dead:

:mmkay:

EzPz !

Advertisement
Back