OBJ handing out cash after the game

I think you have been spending too much time partaking while reading the CIS weed debate thread.
Obviously you never experienced being looked down upon because of something that is materialistic. Monopoly money stuff; Which you obviously do not get my talking point. Here, I have expanded on the business that is greed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Doesn’t matter at all..OBJ would do it rather or not the cameras were there or not..what’s the problem?

Pretty sure this is afan in this video

Oh the irony.

Your website avatar is a black and white mugshot of a former ncaa player who appears to be light skinned in appearance. You call yourself the 'moonman as a social media nickname. & oh yea, your catchphrase to go along with everything else next to every text on this website is "the total package." And your first reaction to my talking point is not even your own point of view. Unless that is your self in that you tube video. Just if you ever go viral which you won't, that is not you obviously. And even if it was you in that rhetoric. You can stake claim and say its a "Prank Bro. I'm super cool dude its to impress instagram thot's broski." While stuck on painkillers and methamphetamine etc etc just in case you get snuffed out under the sun with stranger-danger for safety.

Its called = Psychology aka no Narcissist could ever get my statement in response to you and your video.

CBS already helping them out.

It's worth mentioning that the display very well could have been a publicity stunt with Beckham just having some fun with the players and appreciating what the group accomplished this season.

Advertisement
Oh the irony.

Your website avatar is a black and white mugshot of a former ncaa player who appears to be light skinned in appearance. You call yourself the 'moonman as a social media nickname. & oh yea, your catchphrase to go along with everything else next to every text on this website is "the total package." And your first reaction to my talking point is not even your own point of view. Unless that is your self in that you tube video. Just if you ever go viral which you won't, that is not you obviously. And even if it was you in that rhetoric. You can stake claim and say its a "Prank Bro. I'm super cool dude its to impress instagram thot's broski." While stuck on painkillers and methamphetamine etc etc just in case you get snuffed out under the sun with stranger-danger for safety.

Its called = Psychology aka no Narcissist could ever get my statement in response to you and your video.

Get some help guy.

Advertisement
"It's worth mentioning that the display very well could have been a publicity stunt with Beckham just having some fun with the players"

How does any sports journalist worth a nickel write that? How is it a "publicity stunt"? What was being publicized? "Very well could have been"? Are you kidding me?

"After all, it is against NCAA rules for athletes to accept money and they likely gave the money back to Beckham once the cameras stopped rolling."

What? What kind of insanity is this? "They likely gave the money back once the cameras stopped rolling"? Who would claim this? Is this that Feldman character from CanesWarning?

"Very well could have been" and "likely gave the money back" are two of the most insane speculations I've ever seen in an article that is supposed to be a factual account of an actual act captured on camera.

Advertisement
"It's worth mentioning that the display very well could have been a publicity stunt with Beckham just having some fun with the players"

How does any sports journalist worth a nickel write that? How is it a "publicity stunt"? What was being publicized? "Very well could have been"? Are you kidding me?

"After all, it is against NCAA rules for athletes to accept money and they likely gave the money back to Beckham once the cameras stopped rolling."

What? What kind of insanity is this? "They likely gave the money back once the cameras stopped rolling"? Who would claim this? Is this that Feldman character from CanesWarning?

"Very well could have been" and "likely gave the money back" are two of the most insane speculations I've ever seen in an article that is supposed to be a factual account of an actual act captured on camera.
Wow it’s like he is LSU’s pr and legal representative.

Someone actually wrote that?????

Advertisement
Back