Nystateofmind presents the ****2018 CanesInSight Year End Awards****

Advertisement
Hasn't anyone suggested "poster who tries to give an honest opinion while also being fair and considering all points of view" yet? Because that's really the most exciting category, right? Plus, I think I could make the top 6 in that.

Ernie you didn’t win anything yet.

You’re just one of the finalists.

:)
ErnieFullFigure-NEW.jpg

Hasn't anyone suggested "poster who tries to give an honest opinion while also being fair and considering all points of view" yet? Because that's really the most exciting category, right? Plus, I think I could make the top 6 in that.

I will include you in “poster of the year.”

:)

Advertisement
I vote for myself for newcomer of the year award. If I don't win it will be because I haven't ****ed off enough people yet.

Here’s how this will work.

In this thread I will take suggestions for categories and nominees. Then - starting next week - each day I will post a poll for one category with 3-5 nominees. The person with most votes at day’s end will be declared the winner for that category.

This will culminate with the “Poster of the Year” award with a full ten nominees. That poll will run for the final 3 days of the year.

Here are some possible categories and nominees:

Insider of the year - DMoney, Stefan, whoopingcane, Tweed, Cribby

Best XO guy - Lance, Roman, Liberty City, LuCane

Best storyteller - Caneinorlando, Dan Sileo, Matador

Newcomer of the year - OriginalGatorHater, njstateofmind, Stefan

Troll of the year - krazycane, earnest t bass, Dan Sileo Jr.

“I wish you were still here” - Peter ariz, valid, rva cane, cane dynasty

Best Recruiting guru - Stefan, Matthew, Paranos

Funniest poster - Tad Foote, The Franchise, WhatTheHell, jamesjacksonbrother, cane Dynasty, Dwins, nystateofmind

Slurper of year - Jagr, krazycane, Calvin

Moper of the year - ?

Post of the year - ?

Thread of the year - health benefits of prostate massages, Gator tears, njstateofmind OT thread, nole tears

Moderator of the year - Inday, Sfbaycane, Oblivion, Andrew

Most attractive poster (this will require you to post a valid picture of yourself) - RBLcane, Lance, Austin

Poster of the year - Cane Dynasty, Dwins, The Franchise, JHall, nystateofmind, Stefan, k9cane, Dmoney, Brock, OGH, Paranos, Austin, kryptonite
I’d like to submit my picture but am wondering what you are looking for:
Headshot
Shirtless
Partial nude
Full frontal

The proceedings will start tomorrow with “Insider of the Year”.

These are the current nominees:

Insider of the year - DMoney, Stefan, whoopingcane, Tweed, Cribby

Am I missing anyone?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back