Nystateofmind presents the ****2018 CanesInSight Year End Awards****

nystateofmind

C'est la vie
Banned
Here’s how this will work.

In this thread I will take suggestions for categories and nominees. Then - starting next week - each day I will post a poll for one category with 3-5 nominees. The person with most votes at day’s end will be declared the winner for that category.

This will culminate with the “Poster of the Year” award with a full ten nominees. That poll will run for the final 3 days of the year.

Here are some possible categories and nominees:

Insider of the year - DMoney, Stefan, whoopingcane, Tweed, Cribby

Best Analyst - Lance, Roman, LuCane

Newcomer of the year - Pokémon fisherman, OriginalGatorHater, njstateofmind, Dude, djnellz

GIF King - MDP Cane, Paranos, g8rh8rMD

Troll of the year - krazycane, earnest t bass, Dan Sileo Jr., ariz

“I wish you were still here” - uknowwhat, valid, rva cane, cane dynasty, Dan E Dangerously, ibis Wingz

Best Recruiting gurus - Stefan, Matthew, Paranos, DMoney, Paul, Geo, Marrero, gogeta, macho, Kyle

Funniest posters - Tad Foote, The Franchise, WhatTheHell, jamesjacksonbrother, cane Dynasty, Brock, Dwins, nystateofmind

Slurper of year - Jagr, Cuban Cane, Calvin, Dawgcane, earnest, krazy, Juan, 315, austincane, Richt show

Moper of the year - Dwins, Jedi Master Cane, ?

Best storyteller - Caneinorlando, Dan Sileo, Matador, Awsi Dooger

Downvoter of the year - down clicks, MILF Hunter, Mike Thot, Novacane

Best AVI - nobeastofburden, cindysam, njstateofmind

Post of the year - Franchise - crack rock, whatthehell - the labor, reg - taking FSU’s soul, Tad - DBC Wang, franchise - *** *******

Thread of the year - health benefits of prostate massages, Gator tears, njstateofmind OT thread, nole tears

Moderator of the year - Inday, Sfbaycane, Oblivion, Andrew

Most attractive poster (this will require you to post a valid picture of yourself) - RBLcane, Lance, Austin

“Porster” of the year - Jagr, 5XNC, MULVEY, CFLCane, MizCane, Mike Thot

Poster of the year - Cane Dynasty, Dwins, The Franchise, JHall, nystateofmind, WTH, k9cane, Dmoney, Brock, OGH, Paranos, Austin, kryptonite, liberty city

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I vote myself for most attractive....
depositphotos_5821538-stock-photo-cute-smiling-nerd.jpg

Here’s how this will work.

In this thread I will take suggestions for categories and nominees. Then - starting next week - each day I will post a poll for one category with 3 nominees. The person with most votes at day’s end will be declared the winner for that category.

This will culminate with the “Poster of the Year” award with a full ten nominees whose poll will run for the final 3 days of the year.

Here are some possible categories and nominees:

Insider of the year - DMoney, Stefan

Best XO guy - Lance, Roman, Liberty City

Best storyteller - Caneinorlando, Dan Sileo

Newcomer of the year

Best Recruiting guru - Stefan, Matthew

Funniest poster - Tad Foote, The Franchise, WhatTheHell, jamesjacksonbrother

Slurper of year - Jagr

Post of the year

Moderator of the year - Inday, Sfbaycane, Oblivion, Andrew

Most attractive poster (this will require you to post a valid picture of yourself)

Poster of the year - Cane Dynasty, The Franchise, JHall
**** Jagr

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back