Nystateofmind presents the ****2018 CanesInSight Year End Awards****

He probably is the same account, KC hasnt been seen since Diaz left
I don't think he has the account anymore, I tried to @ him in a thread a few days ago and his name doesn't show up. He must've been an undercover Diaz fan! Probably on Temple's board @krazyowl

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Here’s how this will work.

In this thread I will take suggestions for categories and nominees. Then - starting next week - each day I will post a poll for one category with 3-5 nominees. The person with most votes at day’s end will be declared the winner for that category.

This will culminate with the “Poster of the Year” award with a full ten nominees. That poll will run for the final 3 days of the year.

Here are some possible categories and nominees:

Insider of the year - DMoney, Stefan, whoopingcane, Tweed, Cribby

Best XO guy - Lance, Roman, Liberty City, LuCane

Best storyteller - Caneinorlando, Dan Sileo, Matador

Newcomer of the year - OriginalGatorHater, njstateofmind, Stefan

Troll of the year - krazycane, earnest t bass, Dan Sileo Jr.

“I wish you were still here” - Peter ariz, valid, rva cane, cane dynasty

Best Recruiting guru - Stefan, Matthew, Paranos

Funniest poster - Tad Foote, The Franchise, WhatTheHell, jamesjacksonbrother, cane Dynasty, Dwins, nystateofmind

Slurper of year - Jagr, krazycane, Calvin

Moper of the year - ?

Post of the year - ?

Thread of the year - health benefits of prostate massages, Gator tears, njstateofmind OT thread, nole tears

Moderator of the year - Inday, Sfbaycane, Oblivion, Andrew

Most attractive poster (this will require you to post a valid picture of yourself) - RBLcane, Lance, Austin

Poster of the year - Cane Dynasty, Dwins, The Franchise, JHall, nystateofmind, Stefan, k9cane, Dmoney, Brock, OGH, Paranos, Austin

I want to thank the Herd, Mob, and Haters for bestowing on me the prestigious; "Troll of the Year Award".

Due to me being busy continuing to point out positive aspects of the University of Miami Football Program, and the damage the Herd, Mob, and Haters have done to the program I will be unable to personally accept the award. Thus, in my place, I have requested that njstateofmind accept this imaginary award on my behalf, while accompanied by his imaginary sausage (double entendre) eating friend, Kenneth.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank my family for teaching me early on that it takes no courage, or intellect for that matter, to aimlessly go along with a Herd's half-truths, rumors, uneducated guesses, and outright lies. I was also taught that when constantly spreading hate you become a reflection, a product, of your words and actions.

Wishing each and every one of you a Merry Christmas and Canes Pinstripe Bowl Victory!

Again, thank you!

I want to thank the Herd, Mob, and Haters for bestowing on me the prestigious; "Troll of the Year Award".

Due to me being busy continuing to point out positive aspects of the University of Miami Football program, and the damage the Herd, Mob, and Haters have done to the program I will be unable to personally accept the award. Thus, in my place, I have requested that njstateofmind accept this imaginary award on my behalf, while accompanied by his imaginary sausage (double entendre) eating friend, Kenneth.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank my family for teaching me early on that it takes no courage, or intellect for that matter, to aimlessly go along with a Herd's half-truths, rumors, uneducated guesses, and outright lies. I was also taught that when constantly spreading hate you become a reflection, a product, of your words and actions.

Wishing each and every one of you a Merry Christmas and Canes Pinstripe Bowl Victory!

Again, thank you!

Ernie you didn’t win anything yet.

You’re just one of the finalists.

:)

Advertisement
Earnest you can borrow the below meme since you seem to have a ton of haters.

to-all-the-haters-staytuned-youre-gonna-have-so-miich-7061324.png

Advertisement
Back