Nystateofmind presents the ****2018 CanesInSight Year End Awards****

Advertisement
Since we have Slurper of the year where is hater of the year? I know there will be alot of posters to pick from but it should be an award.

Advertisement
Negative Reaction Award... award for the member with a habit of disagreeing with everything.
mackjones
I'd also add tetragrammaton Cane but the dude has been much more positive lately... God Bless him.

Advertisement
Calvin has to be the biggest Sluper of the year he has his mouth wrapped so tight around Prichts Prick I just don't see how he spews all his garbage so congrats Calvin.

Thank you for nominating me for this prestigous award. One thing I'm proud of is that if I'm on the opposite side of an argument from anyone who nominates me for slurper of the year then I know I'm right.

Here's the bottom line. I believe in being positive and spreading that positivity of the U while some of you guys are full of hate and spread division and hatred.

I will always stand against people who hate and spread division and hatred.

GO CANES!!!
Can I copy and paste this ☝🏾😂

Advertisement
Thank you for nominating me for this prestigous award. One thing I'm proud of is that if I'm on the opposite side of an argument from anyone who nominates me for slurper of the year then I know I'm right.

Here's the bottom line. I believe in being positive and spreading that positivity of the U while some of you guys are full of hate and spread division and hatred.

I will always stand against people who hate and spread division and hatred.

GO CANES!!!

this is all bogus unless we have a crybaby award, i have seen some serious crybaby's on here, i thought at the time i wish i had their address i would send them a box of kleenex

Advertisement
this is all bogus unless we have a crybaby award, i have seen some serious crybaby's on here, i thought at the time i wish i had their address i would send them a box of kleenex
Exactly, you can’t have a slurper award without a moper award.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back