Nystateofmind presents the ****2018 CanesInSight Year End Awards****

Advertisement
I know you want me to be like you and your flaming pink bretheren, but im not part of the non-alphabet community. Your emotional outburst shows your softer side, but men, we have to be rational, and so coach richt is navigating this ship properly. If yall take off your fake eyelashes long enuff you'd be able to see that the type of athletes we are bringing in now, the majority of them are UM quality athletes, no more lumbering shayon green types out playing in space against backs. No more weight lifting contest, a real defensive scheme put back in place. The real UM fans know it takes time to rebuild an offense, how was our offenses under kenny kelly and scott covington.

If people didnt know any better, im surprised you and your bretheren are not campaigning for the penn disgrace sissy's to comeback, since yall want to act like the program has gone downhill since they left. 1st year, coach richt guided this program to its first bowl win in 10yrs, 2nd year guided this program to "2 in the nation, a coastal division title and the Acc championship game with mostly the last moron regime's players, which means he got more out of them. This year was a transitional year with alot of the remaining remnants of the moron regime being pressed into duty. If yall wipe off some that eyeliner, you see that the losing culture had to be broken up here. The belief that we can beat anybody has to be restored again and that's brewing now, REBUILD MODE!

Please do explain kind Sir the Corching on offense with play calling...I'm giddy like a school girl at the thought of your analytical response.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Please do explain kind Sir the Corching on offense with play calling...I'm giddy like a school girl at the thought of your analytical response.

Its simple, its about finding the right trigger man for the offense be it perry, cade or jarren, or the next wave. But the main thing now is for this offense to become more efficient, doesnt have to be one of the top offenses in the nation, but the next step is for the players to know their assignments starting with perry, when your starting qb cant relay back to the oc what he is seeing out there defensively or if he does give the right answer of what he is seeing defensively but than is asked why didnt you check into this play, if his answers are you right, or im not sure, etc. etc., sit yo **** down til you act like you want to be the starting qb at UM, but you got time to be posting up video's but you not studying hard enuff, rosier, you're the starter. So for the simpleton's who were crying talking about why are we rotating qb's, stop being clueless.

As the qb, and you started to see signs at the end of the year of perry actually standing in the pocket, taking shots but delivering the ball on the money, which is a sign that he's starting to understand the system. Most qb's in this offense are ready by their 3rd year, so expect a better run offense first by our qb's.

Next, the receivers, after Ahmon got hurt, nobody taking over the braxton role, and jt4 whining like his gold hair, after those 2, the only other receiver to show anything remotely consistent was wiggins. Once the qb's an receivers get in sync, we'll start seeing more of what we should be seeing. And next, the o-line, if healthy, we'll have a more physical o-line come next year, and alot of the blocking schemes are predicated on what the qb sees pre-snap which perry didnt start doing til late in the year. So just from an offensive operational standpoint this offense will improve. The question now becomes, will we have a receiver or receivers that defenses have to double team on a regular. The other thing is, having more physically mature tightends, so next year teams are going to have to prepare better for this offense, cause the young talent is on the come up.

has that crybaby of the year surfaced yet guys ? who is he ? this man should come forth and receive his box of kleenex with the CIS logo

Advertisement
I want to thank the Herd, Mob, and Haters for bestowing on me the prestigious; "Troll of the Year Award".

Due to me being busy continuing to point out positive aspects of the University of Miami Football Program, and the damage the Herd, Mob, and Haters have done to the program I will be unable to personally accept the award. Thus, in my place, I have requested that njstateofmind accept this imaginary award on my behalf, while accompanied by his imaginary sausage (double entendre) eating friend, Kenneth.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank my family for teaching me early on that it takes no courage, or intellect for that matter, to aimlessly go along with a Herd's half-truths, rumors, uneducated guesses, and outright lies. I was also taught that when constantly spreading hate you become a reflection, a product, of your words and actions.

Wishing each and every one of you a Merry Christmas and Canes Pinstripe Bowl Victory!

Again, thank you!
I vote for Mirabalcane as the funniest

I know you want me to be like you and your flaming pink bretheren, but im not part of the non-alphabet community. Your emotional outburst shows your softer side, but men, we have to be rational, and so coach richt is navigating this ship properly. If yall take off your fake eyelashes long enuff you'd be able to see that the type of athletes we are bringing in now, the majority of them are UM quality athletes, no more lumbering shayon green types out playing in space against backs. No more weight lifting contest, a real defensive scheme put back in place. The real UM fans know it takes time to rebuild an offense, how was our offenses under kenny kelly and scott covington.

If people didnt know any better, im surprised you and your bretheren are not campaigning for the penn disgrace sissy's to comeback, since yall want to act like the program has gone downhill since they left. 1st year, coach richt guided this program to its first bowl win in 10yrs, 2nd year guided this program to "2 in the nation, a coastal division title and the Acc championship game with mostly the last moron regime's players, which means he got more out of them. This year was a transitional year with alot of the remaining remnants of the moron regime being pressed into duty. If yall wipe off some that eyeliner, you see that the losing culture had to be broken up here. The belief that we can beat anybody has to be restored again and that's brewing now, REBUILD MODE!

@Calvin has seen that he needs to make a late charge for the award and he's not disappointing. The latest polls now have him in a slight lead. Stay tuned this could get interesting down the stretch.

@Calvin has seen that he needs to make a late charge for the award and he's not disappointing. The latest polls now have him in a slight lead. Stay tuned this could get interesting down the stretch.

If we need to know about the crickett regionals, we'll ask you, but when it comes to football, real UM football, STHU and learn how champions are built! You and your flaming amigo's are clueless right now when it comes to this program. Coach richt has already in less than 3yrs eliminated the area's of this program that he knows he used and other programs used to persuade several recruits from coming to UM. One side of the ball has already been brought up to championship caliber and the otherside is a work in progress but their has been progress, but since you and your flaming crew keep acting like spoiled female dogs, we'll get back to you gaytor fans later on, you cant fool us!

Advertisement
If we need to know about the crickett regionals, we'll ask you, but when it comes to football, real UM football, STHU and learn how champions are built! You and your flaming amigo's are clueless right now when it comes to this program. Coach richt has already in less than 3yrs eliminated the area's of this program that he knows he used and other programs used to persuade several recruits from coming to UM. One side of the ball has already been brought up to championship caliber and the otherside is a work in progress but their has been progress, but since you and your flaming crew keep acting like spoiled female dogs, we'll get back to you gaytor fans later on, you cant fool us!
anchorman-really.gif

dnonUWh.gif

Its simple, its about finding the right trigger man for the offense be it perry, cade or jarren, or the next wave. But the main thing now is for this offense to become more efficient, doesnt have to be one of the top offenses in the nation, but the next step is for the players to know their assignments starting with perry, when your starting qb cant relay back to the oc what he is seeing out there defensively or if he does give the right answer of what he is seeing defensively but than is asked why didnt you check into this play, if his answers are you right, or im not sure, etc. etc., sit yo **** down til you act like you want to be the starting qb at UM, but you got time to be posting up video's but you not studying hard enuff, rosier, you're the starter. So for the simpleton's who were crying talking about why are we rotating qb's, stop being clueless.

As the qb, and you started to see signs at the end of the year of perry actually standing in the pocket, taking shots but delivering the ball on the money, which is a sign that he's starting to understand the system. Most qb's in this offense are ready by their 3rd year, so expect a better run offense first by our qb's.

Next, the receivers, after Ahmon got hurt, nobody taking over the braxton role, and jt4 whining like his gold hair, after those 2, the only other receiver to show anything remotely consistent was wiggins. Once the qb's an receivers get in sync, we'll start seeing more of what we should be seeing. And next, the o-line, if healthy, we'll have a more physical o-line come next year, and alot of the blocking schemes are predicated on what the qb sees pre-snap which perry didnt start doing til late in the year. So just from an offensive operational standpoint this offense will improve. The question now becomes, will we have a receiver or receivers that defenses have to double team on a regular. The other thing is, having more physically mature tightends, so next year teams are going to have to prepare better for this offense, cause the young talent is on the come up.

I don't disagree with the points you highlighted as to why the offense struggled. I always said it was a combination of factors. But having archaic system with little to no motion, deception, or creativity of plays is really hurting the offense. MR will call more creative plays during a game that work, and then never come back to them. It's like running a creative offense is asking too much of him at this point in his coaching career. When yu have professionals, analysts, and fans all seeing and saying the same thing regarding our offensive scheme, we can't all be wrong, right?

Last edited:
I don't disagree with the points you highlighted as to why the offense struggled. I always said it was a combination of factors. But having anarchic system with little to no motion, deception, or creativity of plays is really hurting the offense. MR will call more creative plays during a game that work, and then never come back to them. It's like running a creative offense is asking too much of him at this point in his coaching career. When yu have professionals, analysts, and fans all seeing and saying the same thing regarding our offensive scheme, we can't all be wrong, right?
I don't disagree with the points you highlighted as to why the offense struggled. I always said it was a combination of factors. But having anarchic system with little to no motion, deception, or creativity of plays is really hurting the offense. MR will call more creative plays during a game that work, and then never come back to them. It's like running a creative offense is asking too much of him at this point in his coaching career. When yu have professionals, analysts, and fans all seeing and saying the same thing regarding our offensive scheme, we can't all be wrong, right?

Calling it archaic is comical, its football, you dont need all that unecessary motion, all it does alot of times is to identify what coverage a team is in, but when you got qb awareness is, to much motioning will cause penalties. If this offense is executed properly, we'll score points. The running game is their all those gimmick offenses they running in college is for teams who lack individual talent, that's not our problem. And whoever the "professionals and analysts are" especially in the pittsburgh game, that guy in the booth sounded like a clown, perry was 6 of 24 for 52 yrds and that imbecile kept saying he thinks this offense fits perry best. That's why the majority of the guys in the booth are up their, cause they cant and are not coaches. And many of them are clueless. I didnt hear people calling this offense archaic in the 2nd half of the Fsu game. You know, and i respect the young man but rosier can make any offense look archaic. What we had was below avg qb play, below avg o-line play, young receivers and young tightends all at the same time, its not a mystery, you cant have the 1st 2 and expect to be nothing but a low ranked offense. But the good news is, the talent is their all around this offense, the mental and physical maturity of most of the guys that'll be going into their 2nd and 3rd yrs in this offense especially at critical positions will make a big difference come bext year. Next year is the real True year to start judging whether this offensive system works, coach richt didnt care about trying to run more creative plays when perry wasnt even running the read option offense correctly, he would never keep the ball until the last 2 games, that's what started opening up the offense. Just go back and look at the butch davis teams, once ken dorsey came in and started executing the offense, everything else took off, but under kelly and covington, it was mediocre!

Calling it archaic is comical, its football, you dont need all that unecessary motion, all it does alot of times is to identify what coverage a team is in, but when you got qb awareness is, to much motioning will cause penalties. If this offense is executed properly, we'll score points. The running game is their all those gimmick offenses they running in college is for teams who lack individual talent, that's not our problem. And whoever the "professionals and analysts are" especially in the pittsburgh game, that guy in the booth sounded like a clown, perry was 6 of 24 for 52 yrds and that imbecile kept saying he thinks this offense fits perry best. That's why the majority of the guys in the booth are up their, cause they cant and are not coaches. And many of them are clueless. I didnt hear people calling this offense archaic in the 2nd half of the Fsu game. You know, and i respect the young man but rosier can make any offense look archaic. What we had was below avg qb play, below avg o-line play, young receivers and young tightends all at the same time, its not a mystery, you cant have the 1st 2 and expect to be nothing but a low ranked offense. But the good news is, the talent is their all around this offense, the mental and physical maturity of most of the guys that'll be going into their 2nd and 3rd yrs in this offense especially at critical positions will make a big difference come bext year. Next year is the real True year to start judging whether this offensive system works, coach richt didnt care about trying to run more creative plays when perry wasnt even running the read option offense correctly, he would never keep the ball until the last 2 games, that's what started opening up the offense. Just go back and look at the butch davis teams, once ken dorsey came in and started executing the offense, everything else took off, but under kelly and covington, it was mediocre!
LOL. I guess Sean McVay and Andy Reid don't have any talent to run all those gimmicky motions, etc. You are utterly ridiculous defending your pappy Rorcht. He doesn't have a clue about modern football. Also concerning you always giving him a pass on QB, Goff was on his way to being considered a bust under Fischer and now he's one of the top passers in the game

Advertisement
Back