Nystateofmind presents the ****2018 CanesInSight Year End Awards****

Advertisement
Calling it archaic is comical, its football, you dont need all that unecessary motion, all it does alot of times is to identify what coverage a team is in, but when you got qb awareness is, to much motioning will cause penalties. If this offense is executed properly, we'll score points. The running game is their all those gimmick offenses they running in college is for teams who lack individual talent, that's not our problem. And whoever the "professionals and analysts are" especially in the pittsburgh game, that guy in the booth sounded like a clown, perry was 6 of 24 for 52 yrds and that imbecile kept saying he thinks this offense fits perry best. That's why the majority of the guys in the booth are up their, cause they cant and are not coaches. And many of them are clueless. I didnt hear people calling this offense archaic in the 2nd half of the Fsu game. You know, and i respect the young man but rosier can make any offense look archaic. What we had was below avg qb play, below avg o-line play, young receivers and young tightends all at the same time, its not a mystery, you cant have the 1st 2 and expect to be nothing but a low ranked offense. But the good news is, the talent is their all around this offense, the mental and physical maturity of most of the guys that'll be going into their 2nd and 3rd yrs in this offense especially at critical positions will make a big difference come bext year. Next year is the real True year to start judging whether this offensive system works, coach richt didnt care about trying to run more creative plays when perry wasnt even running the read option offense correctly, he would never keep the ball until the last 2 games, that's what started opening up the offense. Just go back and look at the butch davis teams, once ken dorsey came in and started executing the offense, everything else took off, but under kelly and covington, it was mediocre!
You're making some good points but for the love of god please learn the difference between there their and they're. This was a painful read.

edit: refresher on too vs to is also in order.

Advertisement
Still don’t have any nominees for ”post of the year”.

From @The Franchise:

Bright side is this has to be rock bottom. Stealing a 240 pound 2 star OT from Crapp State has to be the football equivalent of sucking dirty dyck for the $3.18 that the bum had in his pocket to buy a crack rock.

If Rick doesn’t have the intellectual honesty to admit what he’s doing to this team by insisting on burying our offense so deep it’s eating magma, then he’s officially human waste.

From @The Franchise:

Bright side is this has to be rock bottom. Stealing a 240 pound 2 star OT from Crapp State has to be the football equivalent of sucking dirty dyck for the $3.18 that the bum had in his pocket to buy a crack rock.

If Rick doesn’t have the intellectual honesty to admit what he’s doing to this team by insisting on burying our offense so deep it’s eating magma, then he’s officially human waste.

Can you link it?

Thanks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would probably take a while to find it, but @reg had a post about how he spent the day with his family that are all FSU fans. I thought it was priceless and it had me laughing for hours.

Found it. He started a thread called Took FSU soul on 10/6. Had 152 likes, 37 funny, 10 upvotes, 4 agree, and 2 happy.

Last edited:
Would probably take a while to find it, but @reg had a post about how he spent the day with his family that are all FSU fans. I thought it was priceless and it had me laughing for hours.

Found it. He started a thread called Took FSU soul on 10/6. Had 152 likes, 37 funny, 10 upvotes, 4 agree, and 2 happy.
I appreciate you showing love, my friend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back