Nunn Jr decommits .... back on the market EDIT: NOT ANYMORE BABAYYYY

Advertisement
I was looking at those 40 times from that Nike back in January and saw that Keontra Smith clocked a 4.55 for a 200 pound safety.

I want Nunn, but what's the deal with Good? I personally don't want him and haven't heard much about him lately.

Advertisement
Looks like he deleted the tweet. Here's a screenshot of it.

Screen Shot 2018-10-08 at 7.11.02 PM.png

Advertisement
Are yall gone listen to ya boy?? I told yall dont worry... he coming, but.... get this, Bama will be players... I knw Saban offered him as a ATH and they have been in contact recently.. i cant reveal my source for this info.. just knw this is 100000% facts

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bama can offer him at ATH but at the end of the day he's a DB, Bama won't have the room, unless some guys flip on them

Some people on this site know but i forgot who, the kid was trash i tell u that much. If he played here then fold the program

He was a slow, small 3 star kid from Connecticut. The competition in his film was beyond poor. When I watched his film I couldn't believe that was the type of athlete we were after. We truly had hit rock bottom.

He was a slow, small 3 star kid from Connecticut. The competition in his film was beyond poor. When I watched his film I couldn't believe that was the type of athlete we were after. We truly had hit rock bottom.

Link to vid

Ivins said in the new update it’s possible that he commits before Ingraham but don’t count on it.

Advertisement
Back