Nunn Jr decommits .... back on the market EDIT: NOT ANYMORE BABAYYYY

Advertisement
Advertisement
c1f9ef72a71463f3ca014082fea614d4--favorite-movie-quotes-favorite-things.jpg

Man you just never know with recruiting. Doesn't make the game. Everyone thinks oh well he must feel some loyalty to Syracuse. And then BAM he decommits! LOL

Advertisement
**** recruiting is crazy. Just when people were the least confident about him not going to Syracuse this happens.....

Advertisement
Man you just never know with recruiting. Doesn't make the game. Everyone thinks oh well he must feel some loyalty to Syracuse. And then BAM he decommits! LOL
Everyone? Lol there was a couple who said that and I didnt get it at all nothing showed he was sticking **** if anything after that defensive debacle on Saturday I'd run away too

Advertisement
Everyone? Lol there was a couple who said that and I didnt get it at all nothing showed he was sticking **** if anything after that defensive debacle on Saturday I'd run away too

Everyone was too strong but definitely more than a couple. Heck we have more than a couple that have already chimed in on this thread basically admitting that they had written him off (including myself).

Everyone was too strong but definitely more than a couple. Heck we have more than a couple that have already chimed in on this thread basically admitting that they had written him off (including myself).
Lol well I only saw a few but just because a kid doesn't go to a game doesn't mean anything man y'all aren't new to this especially when he's as vocal to wanting to be here for so long it's just a matter of time

Advertisement
Back