Nunn Jr decommits .... back on the market EDIT: NOT ANYMORE BABAYYYY

Advertisement
I'm thinking us accepting a Nunn commit is us conceding Battle to OSU. Obviously no effect on TS.

At this point who gives a **** bout Battle. If he wanna go to that dump in Columbus and play for the human toilet then so be it. Ill take Nunn all day, whether Battle signed here or not. Dude got that dog in him.

I'm thinking us accepting a Nunn commit is us conceding Battle to OSU.

Good. Would love for this staff to tell him we are moving on, stop contacting him.

If he slides into the DM's late & wants a fax sheet, send it over. No more Jobe games.

Good. Would love for this staff to tell him we are moving on, stop contacting him.

If he slides into the DM's late & wants a fax sheet, send it over. No more Jobe games.
Im cool with this as long as Stevensons in the bag then I would do this.

Advertisement
How does he compare at the same stage as old 22 Red. Or Is he fast enough to be a CB?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nunn looked good at CB too from the few clips of him at Paradise Camp. He appears to be fluid enough as an athlete and he's plenty fast enough for CB

Advertisement
My only concern is does he know how to play safety? Does he play safety?

Lmao y’all milking that. Worse staff in history BUT. D’No was right there. Playing safety in the hardest position on the D..his voice sounds idiotic tho 😂😂

Lmao y’all milking that. Worse staff in history BUT. D’No was right there. Playing safety in the hardest position on the D..his voice sounds idiotic tho 😂😂
Hurlie's face when he clowned was priceless. he wanted to punch him in the face.
beard was going along to get along there. so glad we brought in dugans.

Talk about the biggest hypocrite on the planet. His safeties were taught to backpedal every snap...even 4th and 1. He was by far the worst DC to ever coach at UM.
Hurlie was right about projecting thats what they didnt understand none of them, who cares if a highlight is good does he have the speed and how will he look with ACC players who aint slow..........I always use this comparison with Cook and Yearby...Yearby had the better number but Cook projected better at the next level. Not a knock on Joe but its the truth

He was right that its hard but he was wrong the way he was evaluating a kid.......way wrong. Hurlie was the only one right

Advertisement
Back