Nunn Jr decommits .... back on the market EDIT: NOT ANYMORE BABAYYYY

Advertisement
LOL at anyone who thought we'd lose out to Syracuse for a player we really want. This dude was committed to Syracuse because he thought that was his best ACTUAL offer at the time.

Advertisement
LOL at anyone who thought we'd lose out to Syracuse for a player we really want. This dude was committed to Syracuse because he thought that was his best ACTUAL offer at the time.
I could of sworn he was locked in, i havent followed his recruitment that much but when he didnt show up at the um fsu game I thought maybe he was locked in. He Jobed Syracuse

I'm thinking us accepting a Nunn commit is us conceding Battle to OSU. Obviously no effect on TS.
Battle is going to Ohio St. They always have certain players from South Florida that if OSU wants them their recruitment is over. I feel that way about Battle

I could of sworn he was locked in, i havent followed his recruitment that much but when he didnt show up at the um fsu game I thought maybe he was locked in. He Jobed Syracuse
Ain't no local guys "locked in" to Syracuse unless they have to be. Get your recruiting game right, D! It's fcking Syracuse, not UbaGA or Alabaga.

Nunn took a metal chair to Dino's head right after Dino hugged him and then turned around to celebrate.

lmao dude didn't even write out a letter in the iphone notes, just a one word tweet. :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg: CANE

Advertisement
Similar to Jarren Williams sticking with Kentucky. Once Miami turned up the heat on him, did anyone actually think he’d stick there?

Lol bruh the man probably wanted to watch the game with all of his family and then make them eat it after the loss. You know **** well his family didn't believe FSU was winning and didn't want to be trolled by fans

Advertisement
Am I the only one who thinks he went there partially so he could let them know in person, instead of having a paragraph typed out in his notes posted to Twitter?

How DARE anyone bad mouth the great defensive guru Mark “D” nofrio. That man is a defensive innovator who a slight few ingrates on here never appreciated because of personal animosity. Any Elite college program would be blessed to have him have complete autonomy over their defense. He is a wizard and should be valued and appreciated.

On a COMPLETELY UNRELATED note, I heard Oklahoma is in the market for a new defensive coordinator.

Advertisement
Am I the only one who thinks he went there partially so he could let them know in person, instead of having a paragraph typed out in his notes posted to Twitter?

He OV'ed there the day of the FSU @ Syracuse game, not this weekend. I'd imagine the Cuse coaches got a disappointing text after a disappointing weekend.

Love this kid , he’s a great athlete that can play multiple positions. Cb or s and don’t fall off at either.

He OV'ed there the day of the FSU @ Syracuse game, not this weekend. I'd imagine the Cuse coaches got a disappointing text after a disappointing weekend.
Ah didn’t know that. Well sucks to be them!

Advertisement
Back