Nunn Jr decommits .... back on the market EDIT: NOT ANYMORE BABAYYYY

Advertisement
LOL at anyone who thought we'd lose out to Syracuse for a player we really want. This dude was committed to Syracuse because he thought that was his best ACTUAL offer at the time.
Lmao we loss a silent commit to Maryland. And he’s balling. Nothing suprised me with these kids tbh

We have been willing to accept his commitment for a long time. Everyone else will continue to be recruited

Yep. The staff has wanted Nunn badly for months now. Big kids don’t run like that and able to play S or cb well.

For y’all who follow dade And seen this kid in person, athletically how’d y’all compare him to Gil or DJ. Is he a athlete on par with MJ??..asking for a friend

Advertisement
Yep. The staff has wanted Nunn badly for months now. Big kids don’t run like that and able to play S or cb well.

I like Nunn too...And agree he's versatile. But is he that big? bout 5'11 or 6'0 175-180ish?

Nunn looked good at CB too from the few clips of him at Paradise Camp. He appears to be fluid enough as an athlete and he's plenty fast enough for CB
Kid is 6’2 180 and is explosive with great hips.

So many options with this kid in the defensive backfield.

Advertisement
I can't believe he's employed

Houston fans are calling for his head

Dont blame them... his defense is just as god awful and thats with a potential #1 pick Ed Oliver there who should be dominating that conference like willis times 3 with that competition

Nunn and TS???

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
For y’all who follow dade And seen this kid in person, athletically how’d y’all compare him to Gil or DJ. Is he a athlete on par with MJ??..asking for a friend
What I like most about him is his attitude. Ivins told a story of one day Nunn came up to him and asked him why he wasnt ranked higher. Ivins had no idea who he was as he was an underclassmen and when Nunn realized Ivins didnt know him he told him "OH aight then, Imma make sure you know my name in the future". That type of attitude is what built this program. Those types of kids will just refuse to get beat. Sometimes that can mask talent although I think Nunn is a 4 star talent at DB.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back