Nunn Jr decommits .... back on the market EDIT: NOT ANYMORE BABAYYYY

Advertisement
He was a slow, small 3 star kid from Connecticut. The competition in his film was beyond poor. When I watched his film I couldn't believe that was the type of athlete we were after. We truly had hit rock bottom.
That was amateur hour.....cant believe those people tricked UM into getting the job with that stupid binder that says im good trust the process bs. If anyone can walk into a job interview with a notebook that says im the best and get the job i want one.

Sorry man...don't have it. I just remember watching from way back. It was a white kid from CT. Mind was blown.

I vaguely remember it. I thought it was some kid from Delaware. But man.... that **** was mind blowing retarded

Advertisement
Before that the ones during the end of the Shannon years were **** awful too..... I forget it was Kacey rogers I think

Are yall gone listen to ya boy?? I told yall dont worry... he coming, but.... get this, Bama will be players... I knw Saban offered him as a ATH and they have been in contact recently.. i cant reveal my source for this info.. just knw this is 100000% facts

Bama offered when he was a 4.4 at their camp. UGA follows who Bama offers

Advertisement
I refuse to watch the video.. Almost like that movie where you hate that one part and makes you not want to watch the movie. Like American sniper I hate the ending.. put in all that work to get taken out like that. Heat when Al pacino kills Neil at the end... Boys N the Hood when Ricky got popped.. La Bamba when Richie plane goes down knowing he put in that work and was gonna make his momma proud.... New Jack City when Nino got off at the trial by blaming it on Kareem from the bank

I refuse to watch the video.. Almost like that movie where you hate that one part and makes you not want to watch the movie. Like American sniper I hate the ending.. put in all that work to get taken out like that. Heat when Al pacino kills Neil at the end... Boys N the Hood when Ricky got popped.. La Bamba when Richie plane goes down knowing he put in that work and was gonna make his momma proud.... New Jack City when Nino got off at the trial by blaming it on Kareem from the bank

Bro how many movies you gonna ruin in one post 😂

Are yall gone listen to ya boy?? I told yall dont worry... he coming, but.... get this, Bama will be players... I knw Saban offered him as a ATH and they have been in contact recently.. i cant reveal my source for this info.. just knw this is 100000% facts
Everytime I hear Bama and recruiting in the same sentence I get nervous. Smh

Advertisement

Tbf, doesn't the fact that you're cautioning us that Bama "will be players" in his recruitment negate the ability to definitively state "he comin"?

Tbf, doesn't the fact that you're cautioning us that Bama "will be players" in his recruitment negate the ability to definitively state "he comin"?
not necessarily... as of now he coming.. but if Saban turn up the Heat and his mother prefers him to go OOS then all that changes

Advertisement
not necessarily... as of now he coming.. but if Saban turn up the Heat and his mother prefers him to go OOS then all that changes

Saban got bigger fish to fry. I don’t see Bama going all in on this kid to be honest with you.

Saban got bigger fish to fry. I don’t see Bama going all in on this kid to be honest with you.
so Bama has to go all in on a kid for them to want him?? I knw personally when he went to their Camp and measures 6' 175 and ran a 4.43 forty... Saban also told him he is one of the better ATHs he has seen

Advertisement
Back