Nunn Jr decommits .... back on the market EDIT: NOT ANYMORE BABAYYYY

Advertisement
It shouldn't take the "Saban stamp" for everyone to all of a sudden like this kid. 6'1 175 with 4.4 speed playing in the secondary and being from the 305 should all we needed to see. And he came to Paradise camp and proved himself. Was he a plan B in case Battle wasn't interested? Probably..but that's just the way the recruiting game works.

Now that Battle is virtually off the board, we should be all in on this kid. Before Taggert finds out that his whole family loves FSU and starts to push for him lol

How does he compare at the same stage as old 22 Red. Or Is he fast enough to be a CB?

he played cb at paraidse. Frankly i think hes a cb here if he wants to. He's about 6'0 170-175 or so.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
speaking of Bama... Nolan Smith tweeted tonight that he is taking all 5 of his OVs - first one is to Bama. Last week UGA board was in a fit because there was a rumor going around he was talking to Bama behind the scenes. Thought he might decommit. Then he showed up last weekend for Georgia's game. All this right after JH visits and decommits... Lots of feelings going on over there right now...

speaking of Bama... Nolan Smith tweeted tonight that he is taking all 5 of his OVs - first one is to Bama. Last week UGA board was in a fit because there was a rumor going around he was talking to Bama behind the scenes. Thought he might decommit. Then he showed up last weekend for Georgia's game. All this right after JH visits and decommits... Lots of feelings going on over there right now...

I really expect Bama to try to stick it to uga on the field and in recruiting. They're a little salty from last year's recruiting cycle.

Advertisement
Getting their **** pushed in... ranked number 2 in the country ahead of Georgia.

I'm afraid to think of what that makes you think is happening to us.

Bamas class is close to finished already that is why they are ahead in the rankings. UGA is close to closing on a few more 5 stars and a few more very highly rated 4 stars. Do you think Ole Miss class is better than ours just because they have more kids so they are rated higher? I mean UGA is so far ahead of us I don't even waste my time comparing our class with them.

Advertisement
And Bama and Georgia are going head to head right now over 2-3 5* guys. Clay Webb, Nakobe Dean being two of them. Neither kid giving anyone info as to where they really are.

I refuse to watch the video.. Almost like that movie where you hate that one part and makes you not want to watch the movie. Like American sniper I hate the ending.. put in all that work to get taken out like that. Heat when Al pacino kills Neil at the end... Boys N the Hood when Ricky got popped.. La Bamba when Richie plane goes down knowing he put in that work and was gonna make his momma proud.... New Jack City when Nino got off at the trial by blaming it on Kareem from the bank

I hate the way Heat ends.....After he pops Wayne Grow I turn that sht off.

Bamas class is close to finished already that is why they are ahead in the rankings. UGA is close to closing on a few more 5 stars and a few more very highly rated 4 stars. Do you think Ole Miss class is better than ours just because they have more kids so they are rated higher? I mean UGA is so far ahead of us I don't even waste my time comparing our class with them.

Here's the link. I think **** pushed in is a big time stretch. Even if you look at average star ranking, Bama would still be second behind UGA. So yeah, UGA has a higher average, but being #2 in recruiting is far from what you're describing. And if they flip Smith, it gets even closer.

https://247sports.com/Season/2019-Football/CompositeTeamRankings/

Here's the link. I think **** pushed in is a big time stretch. Even if you look at average star ranking, Bama would still be second behind UGA. So yeah, UGA has a higher average, but being #2 in recruiting is far from what you're describing. And if they flip Smith, it gets even closer.

https://247sports.com/Season/2019-Football/CompositeTeamRankings/

They have 5 HS players in the top 3 or better for their position. They also have a Juco guy in the top 2 and another in the top 5. Bama has 1 ranked 3rd in his position group. Bama is still recruiting at an elite level, but UGA is in a class of their own.

Advertisement
Back