NSD Press Conferences: Diaz, Simpson, DVD, TWill and TRob

Would have been interesting to see a question for TRob about Ed Reed and how he sees that relationship. From what I understand, Banda had no interest in picking his brain in all the years he was here.

understand from who?

Advertisement
Everything sounds good.

Hopefully these new additions help our Defense improve with a similar impact to what the Offensive staff had last season.

If so we are in for a special season.

Advertisement
I'm a little geeked I can't lie they pulling me back in. I'm actually optimistic
You definitely can’t just point to one problem and say “that’s it”

but we’ve been missing out on the elite local talent for a while now and this is really going to help

big upgrades in coaching and recruiting this offseason and that makes me happy

understand from who?

It's been posted on the boards several times.

Him and Jess had me like these dudes are future HCs forsure

Love Simpson's and TWill's enthusiasm. I'm sure TRob is a likeable dude as well, but the energy jumps from those 2 guys. Look forward to see a big step from our LBs. I remember TWIll as a player - smallish athletic guy but he loved to fly around and lay people out.

I hate being optimistic considering all the optimism the past few years.

But if I went into coma after the 2001 natty and woke up today and saw this press conference I would say to myself
“I imagine a lot has changed in the past 20 years but at least nothing has changed at my squad”

Advertisement
Super excited about these guys! My only question is if T Will is coaching ILB is he only coaching like 3-4 guys? Why not just make him LB coach?
insideLineback/WILL

cave
Huff
Troutman
Brooks
Jennings
Flagg
Tyler Johnson
Davis I believe is starting at LB
Plus whatever walkons
possibly CIS fan theory Gil and Amari 🤦🏾‍♂️
That’s like 9-12 dudes in total.

You definitely can’t just point to one problem and say “that’s it”

but we’ve been missing out on the elite local talent for a while now and this is really going to help

big upgrades in coaching and recruiting this offseason and that makes me happy
facts u cant be mad, if your a fan and your mad then somethings wrong. I dont think Diaz is the guy but hes made moves that are surprising me. This off season is the best by far IMO because the defense is his baby and he acknowledged we have a recruiting problem based on the replacements and the Rumph comment. So he reads the mope posts jk lol.........gg Diaz gg

Advertisement
We won't lose many more battles for top guys in the south florida area at LB or DB. Wow! T-Rob and T-Will are as impressive as they come. They will absolutely clean up here.

****, there isn't one coach on the staff that I wouldn't run through a brick wall for besides Patke lol. What an offseason for Manny! Boss

This is the first recruiting in a while that has Miami caliber talent top to bottom. Absolutely no reaches at all imo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back