NSD Press Conferences: Diaz, Simpson, DVD, TWill and TRob

Advertisement
jizz GIF
Bruh...
1612398780337.gif

Another thing I love about this staff is that they are all still hungry! Like they know if they win a title at the U there careers go to the moon and they know it’s possible to do it. **** if they beat Clemson there careers are to the moon. Need more hungry guys and no more guys who are seeing this as a vacation. This job back in the day was the job to get you to the job you wanted. Whether it was the NFL or a big time OC/DC. We lost that in the last few decades. Today I finally feel like we got that back! These guys ain’t gonna be around long. Let’s enjoy the ride!!!

Advertisement
Rumph didn’t like it,matter of fact he hated it. Kids aren’t dumb , they know when somebody is genuine. I’ve heard stories at camps where a kid shows up and most of our staff would be up said kids butt, Rumph would be wandering around like he’d ost his puppy.

Tbh I can’t blame him for not liking it , actually it would be a nightmare job for me. Kissing teens butts 24/7 telling them how awesome they are. But I didn’t choose that job, he did.
I ask this with genuine curiosity, not as a **** on Rumph question. If he hates recruiting, what is his role going to be now that he is in the recruiting department? Is it identifying talent or breaking down film? Will they actually listen to his thoughts if that’s what he is doing?

I ask this with genuine curiosity, not as a **** on Rumph question. If he hates recruiting, what is his role going to be now that he is in the recruiting department? Is it identifying talent or breaking down film? Will they actually listen to his thoughts if that’s what he is doing?
I don’t see this being a long term gig. Maybe him moving on elsewhere or back to high school. That’s just opinion.

Advertisement
I didn’t know much about coaches TRob or TWill mainly because they have no prior connection to the U. Knew about Coach Simpson because of his prior stint and of course DVD because he’s a former player that was workbehind the scenes.

If first impressions matter, Coaches TRob and TWill impressed the **** out of me. Was happy to see Coach Simpson and Coach DVD seems extremely excited about his new position.

This is one helluva D staff Manny has put together.

Advertisement
I always hesitate to respond to you because, you’re well, uh … dumb (Krazy don’t even tell the story). There wasn’t a single consistent tackler in the back 7. If you believe they were (which you do) good for you — you’ve confirmed my belief that you don’t know **** about football, but fans who are actual football fans recognize that AS A TEAM Miami was horrible at tackles and angles.

In the future, there’s no need to add your self portrait as a “signature” to your posts. We already know.

nope fck that u trying to down the best returning safety on the team to stick up for Amari Carters sorry *** who can’t make a play if his life depended on it without it being a targeting penalty. 🖕🏽

Just listening to T-Rob and T-Will it's not hard to understand why they're killers on the trail.
I thought the same thing. They had me fired up wanting to suit up again. I love the enthusiasm. This new staff just seems night and day different. Hopefully it translates to a better on field product and more Ws

I just listened to these interviews on YouTube. Couldn't find them on Hurricanesports.com. But I didn't look that hard: https://www.youtube.com/user/CanesAllAccess

Manny made all the right moves this off-season. The one (potentially fatal) exception is to think he could be both HC and DC. I'm glad the media pressed him on this. Manny had a lot of answers, but I'm not sure they were good ones. Stroud + Shoop supporting Manny seems too cute to me. I sure hope Manny's the smartest guy in the room. But I don't see a lot of successful recent examples of a head coach handling the coordinator position.

Beyond that elephant in the room, these new coaches are a massive upgrade. Just listening to them, they are so much more credible than the guys they've replaced. I couldn't be happier! Both T Rob and T Will sound and act like they belong at Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back