Now the fun part

Advertisement
I wonder if there is any scenario we’re they keep Gattis on as a Co-OC/WR coach and just bring in a new play caller? We wouldn’t have to pay the buyout this way and get a WR coach. It would kill two birds with one stone but idk how Gattis would feel about it
So take a coach that is at least partly being let go due to locker room issues, keep him on the team, but demote him... Seems like that would go swimmingly

Advertisement
The sooner you guys accept Mario gives zero ***** about the fan base the sooner you’ll be at peace with his process.
Thats not a good attitude to have, the fan base is basically his customer. Not saying you cater to the fans but you also cant give zero ***** about them.

A lot of people are frustrated by the process and ready to pack it in. If he wins it wont matter but he is giving himself a much more unforgiving window to get through for no reason.
But ask for the fans support, pack the stadium. Well, we did that. I brought my wife and two kids and the dog (who watched from the hotel) down to Florida for that FSU game.

Advertisement
Lets take a ban bet
Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

0F3A35CA-57A4-4160-BA59-CF6DCE6950A1.gif

4652861C-6818-43A6-994B-3277953CC143.gif

D43854F5-CD2E-474E-933D-FD3EF90A9DC2.gif

@Mackmiller974

Advertisement
He had a great situation at Oregon. USC, and UCLA both down, tons of Nike money, NFL quarterback, etc. But he can certainly recruit.

However, there is a reason all national journalist who graded first year coaches put Mario at a d or an f. He was horrible. I don't care if the cupboard was bare, and it wasn't, no excuse to lose to Middle Tennessee State and Duke at home. I don't see why he deserves the benefit of the doubt based on a great situation at Oregon.
Man, your double standard ***...

You defended Manny and FIU, LaTech, 550+ rushing yards, 4th and 17, 4th and 14, GT, other coaching moments from him and playing kids hurt. Man, EFF YOUR OPINION. FRFR.

DISCLAIMER: yes I an a Mario supporter, but I'm also realistic (I root for the eagles, if our team is trash we will let the world know.) Meaning his **** is stink8ng right now and I am not happy. We shouldn't lose to Duke, MTSU or get blown out the the ****noles at home.
But yall Manny nuthuggers got some mfing nerve to talk **** on Mario.
AND I am talking to you, @NorthernVirginiaCane aka northernvaginacane and your band of Manny slurps don't get to talk **** on this coaching staff. FOH

Advertisement

You defended Manny and FIU, LaTech, 550+ rushing yards, 4th and 17, 4th and 14, GT, other coaching moments from him and playing kids hurt. Man, EFF YOUR OPINION. FRFR.

DISCLAIMER: yes I an a Mario supporter, but I'm also realistic (I root for the eagles, if our team is trash we will let the world know.) Meaning his **** is stink8ng right now and I am not happy. We shouldn't lose to Duke, MTSU or get blown out the the ****noles at home.
AND I am talking to you, @NorthernVirginiaCane aka northernvaginacane and your band of Manny slurps don't get to talk **** on this coaching staff. FOH
Losers like you like losing to Middle Tennessee State. I expect more for $8mm.

Losers like you like losing to Middle Tennessee State. I expect more for $8mm.
Losers and poRsters like you wanted to keep Manny.
After 4th and 17 UNC.
After VT.
After GT.
After Duke.
After FIU.
After LaTech.
After 550 yd UNC.
After no prepping for Bama.
After almost losing to AppSt.
After MichSt.
After UVA.
After UNC AGAIN.
After 4th and 14 ****noles.

YOU DONT GET TO TALK ABOUT CORCHING STAPHS IF YOU SUPPORTED THIS, WHICH IS WELL DOCUMENTED ON CIS.

BEECH BE GONE

Last edited:

Eagles fans identify as nuthuggers. But carry on with your rant. I’m only ******* with you….

Advertisement
Back