Now the fun part

The sooner you guys accept Mario gives zero ***** about the fan base the sooner you’ll be at peace with his process.
Thats not a good attitude to have, the fan base is basically his customer. Not saying you cater to the fans but you also cant give zero ***** about them.

A lot of people are frustrated by the process and ready to pack it in. If he wins it wont matter but he is giving himself a much more unforgiving window to get through for no reason.

Advertisement
I wonder if there is any scenario we’re they keep Gattis on as a Co-OC/WR coach and just bring in a new play caller? We wouldn’t have to pay the buyout this way and get a WR coach. It would kill two birds with one stone but idk how Gattis would feel about it
Dude you legit need to stop. Either you are a huge troll or you just don't get it like ever.

Advertisement
@No_Fly_Zone come get your guy

My guy???

Woah Woah Woah GIFs | Tenor

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly, I might take that band bet. On the off chance Gattis comes back as OC I'm not sure I want to be around here anyway.
It’s possible he can turn things around, he was a disaster in year 1 but there have numerous play callers that struggle in year 1 and go on to have success later. Cis will be a war zone though in the off chance it happens.

Advertisement
It’s possible he can turn things around, he was a disaster in year 1 but there have numerous play callers that struggle in year 1 and go on to have success later. Cis will be a war zone though in the off chance it happens.
Lol I just can't anymore with your posts. You have to be trolling at this point.

Advertisement
Back