Now the fun part

Advertisement
Man, your double standard ***...

You defended Manny and FIU, LaTech, 550+ rushing yards, 4th and 17, 4th and 14, GT, other coaching moments from him and playing kids hurt. Man, EFF YOUR OPINION. FRFR.

DISCLAIMER: yes I an a Mario supporter, but I'm also realistic (I root for the eagles, if our team is trash we will let the world know.) Meaning his **** is stink8ng right now and I am not happy. We shouldn't lose to Duke, MTSU or get blown out the the ****noles at home.
But yall Manny nuthuggers got some mfing nerve to talk **** on Mario.
AND I am talking to you, @NorthernVirginiaCane aka northernvaginacane and your band of Manny slurps don't get to talk **** on this coaching staff. FOH

My good man, speaking of which, guess where I was hanging around….

2F1DBBCE-7AEA-4078-A47D-7220B0F657CB.jpeg

Did Mario struggle finding candidates to fill the initial OC vacancy? Wasn’t it slim pickings back then? wonder if that’s playing a part in this scenario and worse now w half a team and an OC that would be potentially be canned after one year.

Advertisement
Damari No
Matthews No
J Jackson No
Fletcher No
Innis No
McLeod No
C Johnson Yes
Mayes No
Samson 50/50
Bain Yes
Hussey ???
Derek Williams No
Etta ???
Clarke ???

Pretty weak close.

Thought we would do better with Mario’s super powers and Ruiz checkbook.

Portal seems lame so far as well.
Im Dumb Thats So Raven GIF

You can't be serious...

🤦🏿‍♂️

We have the stupidest ******* fans alive. I thought that honor went to the gaytor and DalLlas Cowboy fans. But nah....
I wouldn't have even replied to him, @SWFLHurricane

After a season we just had, we are still top ten and you say this stupid ****???

I can't with yall, I see why @IndayArtHauz went on his hiatus.

View attachment 218809

Ironically enough Inday’s turned into one of the biggest mopes around :pgdead:

Advertisement
We have the #8 ranked class in the country and have sucked for 20 years. Honestly, what the **** is wrong with some of you?
We have many top 10 classes in the last 20 years with awful results.
We have the #8 ranked class in the country and have sucked for 20 years. Honestly, what the **** is wrong with some of you?
I am told constantly recruiting is about relationships and money. We have both now and I thought we would close stronger. That is all I am saying. You guys lobbing insults are probably the ones losing your minds every year we stink and wondering why. We have a super recruiter and money and still don’t seem to be able to close . Disappointing is my point. Thought we would be big game hunting and winning battles with the elite. But no we are going with a whimper:

Bain - Like him but might be a tweener
Johnson - Beating Ole **** love his speed.

Plus this class has a lot of question marks.

QB - Emory project

RB - Nobody with a current roster of 3 one is small, one coming off leg injury who is a stud, other one is never healthy. Probably missing on Fletcher and K Jones to Florida and Georgia. Hopefully add Johnson but need much more dependable size.

WR - Joseph love his speed and attitude
Washington great speed but seems like a kid who better play early. So many misses and such average talent on the team.

TE - Who knows all 3 seem solid additions who should add to Arroyo and Skinner

OL - Francis elite
Kinsler nice size
Lew stud but might skip to Auburn
Tinilau great size but a projext
Tripp solid
Without Samson not an elite group.
McCoy and Cooper plus this group with Samson and Lew is elite

DE - Wayne elite
Acheampong elite athlete but played only 3 games and got injured not a good sign for a new football player
Bain - elite production not ideal size
Missed on Damon Wilson and MPemba to Georgia. Good group to add to Kelley and Moss last season.

DT - Horton tremendous find kid is elite. Misses all over the place and our roster is so bad here. Will not win big until this trend changes. Taylor Lichtenstein Moten and JHH lol is so average and lacking size it is comical.

LB - Popo looks really good
Washington unreal athlete but does he have LB instincts??
Georgia kid projext
Bryant is he a rush end or a true LBer. That is a real question.
Better hope we land Clarke
Wesley B is all we have on the roster with maybe Chase Smith.

CB - Cormani huge win thought we might have more wins like this down the stretch. Kids I thought wanted to play with him is what I heard after his announcement.
Stafford solid is he a CB or S
A Jackson probably not ready but is a fighter as displayed at Miami camp. Hope he is ready. So many misses down the stretch. The rest of our CB room is full of questions from Graves, Rodgers, Harris, and Curtis. Couch and Porter average and small.

S - Kinchens stud
JWill solid player who might be a tweener
Markeith looks the part
Only add so far is Spencer who might be a Backer.

This roster still has so many holes that the #8 recruiting class has not solved.

No elite QB
No Big Backs
No elite #1 WRs
No war daddy DTs

Yeah would love to. Hope I am wrong but seen this movie before. Chasing 3 stars from Pitt now to close after striking out with Matthews Jackson and probably Brown
Jackson was a flip target and he took his last OV to the gator where he’s committed. Etta is a flip target as well. We could easily lose Damari Brown to Bama. Ok, we got Cormani over Bama. Samson is the one that would hurt given the history and position he plays.

As for Innis and Fletcher, the fail is the retention of Gattis to date. this class could go anywhere from 3 to 10 and a good shot at 5-8. Manny was at 70 this time last year.

Advertisement
Jackson was a flip target and he took his last OV to the gator where he’s committed. Etta is a flip target as well. We could easily lose Damari Brown to Bama. Ok, we got Cormani over Bama. Samson is the one that would hurt given the history and position he plays.

As for Innis and Fletcher, the fail is the retention of Gattis to date. this class could go anywhere from 3 to 10 and a good shot at 5-8. Manny was at 70 this time last year.
This!!!

Damari No
Matthews No
J Jackson No
Fletcher No
Innis No
McLeod No
C Johnson Yes
Mayes No
Samson 50/50
Bain Yes
Hussey ???
Derek Williams No
Etta ???
Clarke ???

Pretty weak close.

Thought we would do better with Mario’s super powers and Ruiz checkbook.

Portal seems lame so far as well.
Wow, he isnt going to get every single 4 and 5 star they targeted...fire him!!!!

I am told constantly recruiting is about relationships and money. We have both now and I thought we would close stronger. That is all I am saying. You guys lobbing insults are probably the ones losing your minds every year we stink and wondering why. We have a super recruiter and money and still don’t seem to be able to close . Disappointing is my point. Thought we would be big game hunting and winning battles with the elite. But no we are going with a whimper:

QB - Emory project

RB - Nobody with a current roster of 3 one is small, one coming off leg injury who is a stud, other one is never healthy. Probably missing on Fletcher and K Jones to Florida and Georgia. Hopefully add Johnson but need much more dependable size.

Washington great speed but seems like a kid who better play early. So many misses and such average talent on the team.

OL - Francis elite
Kinsler nice size
Tripp solid

DE - Wayne elite
Acheampong elite athlete but played only 3 games and got injured not a good sign for a new football player
Missed on Damon Wilson and MPemba to Georgia. Good group to add to Kelley and Moss last season.

DT - Horton tremendous find kid is elite. Misses all over the place and our roster is so bad here. Will not win big until this trend changes. Taylor Lichtenstein Moten and JHH lol is so average and lacking size it is comical.

Georgia kid projext

CB - Cormani huge win thought we might have more wins like this down the stretch. Kids I thought wanted to play with him is what I heard after his announcement.
A Jackson probably not ready but is a fighter as displayed at Miami camp. Hope he is ready. So many misses down the stretch. The rest of our CB room is full of questions from Graves, Rodgers, Harris, and Curtis. Couch and Porter average and small.

S - Kinchens stud
Markeith looks the part

This roster still has so many holes that the #8 recruiting class has not solved.

No elite QB
No Big Backs
No elite #1 WRs
No war daddy DTs

QB - Emory project

OL - Francis elite
Kinsler nice size
Tripp solid

DE - Wayne elite

Georgia kid projext

S - Kinchens stud
Markeith looks the part

No elite QB
No Big Backs
No elite #1 WRs
No war daddy DTs
When you're doing a near complete roster flip of course there are going to be holes. We could have a top 3 class and there likely would still be unfulfilled needs given how weak the roster was and how many are portaling out. This is not a 1-2 year reload, its a top to bottom revamp.

Advertisement
When you're doing a near complete roster flip of course there are going to be holes. We could have a top 3 class and there likely would still be unfulfilled needs given how weak the roster was and how many are portaling out. This is not a 1-2 year reload, its a top to bottom revamp.
Can you just help me with some big DTs that much to ask for and when you have Super Mario and $$$ Ruiz.

Did Mario struggle finding candidates to fill the initial OC vacancy? Wasn’t it slim pickings back then? wonder if that’s playing a part in this scenario and worse now w half a team and an OC that would be potentially be canned after one year.
IIRC no one really knew what was going on. It was a lot of message board gossip and different media publications throwing out random names.

We heard Jason Candle, Kendal Briles, Frank Ponce, Bryan McClendon (being playcaller), and probably a few others. But I don’t think anyone ever truly confirmed who interviewed.

Advertisement
Back