Now that some of the Portal news is out of the bag

Advertisement
F all that. Can he run routes, create separate, and catch the ball. We need that more than anything.

It's some good *** NFL WR who ran high 4.5
His numbers over 2 seasons are good enough to be wr4 here.

We have freshman and incoming freshman that will beat him out.

Why take this guy?

Advertisement
Michael Pratt was the primary reason Tulane lost the AAC title game...

It was another bad game from him & over the last 2 seasons he's had 10 really head scratching performances. When you do a deep dive, he's not really the catalyst behind Tulane's success. He's the QB so he gets a lot of credit because they've won a lot of games, but he's not the kind of G5 QB that typically carries his team & you can project to skyrocket once he gets to a better situation with more support around him, like a Dillon Gabriel. I would even go as far as to say, he was more so carried by his team than anything.

But, it all goes back to what exactly they're looking for what exactly the direction they're trying to go in. If they're looking for a QB that elevates the play of everyone around them & be the main catalyst of the Offense, then nah, Pratt ain't the guy, sorry. But if they just want someone who's a game manager, that can make a couple throws down field when necessary & pick up a few yard with his feet when necessary, then yeah he'd be the ideal pick for that set up.
About time somebody said it. If Pratt wasn’t from sfla he wouldn’t be getting this hype from some in this fan base

When i say we need a game changer at qb this is what i mean. Playoffs is a real possibility if we get ward imo, if the interest is mutual we should go all in

Bruh these highlights are nasty. Bring me Ward asap. If Mario has half a brain (debatable), he's taking a quarter of his annual salary and depositing it straight into Ward's account

College Sports Dancing GIF by Clemson Tigers

DaBo not gonna be dancing this year!
I wonder if that dip**** still isn’t really using the portal

Advertisement

When i say we need a game changer at qb this is what i mean. Playoffs is a real possibility if we get ward imo, if the interest is mutual we should go all in

Lmao he says in the tweet “against CFP defenses “ and then shows ward against USC who ranked 120th in most metrics

Obviously I would be excited for ward like everyone else but he turns it over at the same clip TVD does which has me wondering if there isn’t a less known better fit out there

Advertisement
“Patrick Mahomes but better arm strength” - WTF twitter guy. I love Ward and am really hoping he dons the orange and green but cmon man be better and less hyperbolic
Better arm strength than the best pure arm in the game of football right now... right. LOL Leave it to Ohio State fans to do any kind of evaluation.

won't pretend to be thrilled about will howard but definitely a solid - relatively safe option in terms of his experience but he pretty much is guaranteed to throw a pick every game
Well, remains too be seen! Even tvd didn't do that

Advertisement
Michael Pratt was the primary reason Tulane lost the AAC title game...

It was another bad game from him & over the last 2 seasons he's had 10 really head scratching performances. When you do a deep dive, he's not really the catalyst behind Tulane's success. He's the QB so he gets a lot of credit because they've won a lot of games, but he's not the kind of G5 QB that typically carries his team & you can project to skyrocket once he gets to a better situation with more support around him, like a Dillon Gabriel. I would even go as far as to say, he was more so carried by his team than anything.

But, it all goes back to what exactly they're looking for what exactly the direction they're trying to go in. If they're looking for a QB that elevates the play of everyone around them & be the main catalyst of the Offense, then nah, Pratt ain't the guy, sorry. But if they just want someone who's a game manager, that can make a couple throws down field when necessary & pick up a few yard with his feet when necessary, then yeah he'd be the ideal pick for that set up.
I went into the year high on Pratt because of the USC game. (🫣). This is 100% correct and I should have known better.

After watching Cam Ward’s extended highlights give him whatever the fvck he wants. He’s running for his life most of the time in his film, just imagine if he could set his feet and throw!!
Oregon is going Gabriel and USC ain’t gonna be able to protect him - see Williams. UW is going to lose all of their skill. The only other one that can offer what we can is OSU or Michigan and I think our WRs are better than Mich.
Let’s go Mario!

After watching Cam Ward’s extended highlights give him whatever the fvck he wants. He’s running for his life most of the time in his film, just imagine if he could set his feet and throw!!
Oregon is going Gabriel and USC ain’t gonna be able to protect him - see Williams. UW is going to lose all of their skill. The only other one that can offer what we can is OSU or Michigan and I think our WRs are better than Mich.
Let’s go Mario!
Paul Crewe had better protection when he tried to throw the game. @Udynasty and @Stevo365 conviently left that tidbit out.

Advertisement
Back