Now that some of the Portal news is out of the bag

Yup and the ratio of girls to guys isn’t great and we ain’t the top stud in there either. This was always my worry about portal QBs, the actual chances of getting your 7 or higher isn’t that great.

Mario’s wife is pretty decent. I bet he can spit some game, but he needs some breath mints to cover up the cafecito breath

Advertisement
Exactly sounds like we bargain shopping which isn’t good news
No. We are willing to pay more for cam and not necessarily willing to pay pratts number. You wouldn’t pay a Ferrari dollar amount for a mustang but would pay it for the Ferrari

Last edited:
Advertisement
Pratt isn’t #Good. Cis overrated him always cause he’s a realistic option. He’s not a TVD upgrade
Yeah if we getting a Pratt let’s get one that brings his own guardians

Chris Pratt Dancing GIF

Advertisement
Michael Pratt was the primary reason Tulane lost the AAC title game...

It was another bad game from him & over the last 2 seasons he's had 10 really head scratching performances. When you do a deep dive, he's not really the catalyst behind Tulane's success. He's the QB so he gets a lot of credit because they've won a lot of games, but he's not the kind of G5 QB that typically carries his team & you can project to skyrocket once he gets to a better situation with more support around him, like a Dillon Gabriel. I would even go as far as to say, he was more so carried by his team than anything.

But, it all goes back to what exactly they're looking for what exactly the direction they're trying to go in. If they're looking for a QB that elevates the play of everyone around them & be the main catalyst of the Offense, then nah, Pratt ain't the guy, sorry. But if they just want someone who's a game manager, that can make a couple throws down field when necessary & pick up a few yard with his feet when necessary, then yeah he'd be the ideal pick for that set up.

Wish I could word it so simply sweet but yeah, this!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back