Now that some of the Portal news is out of the bag

Advertisement
A better analogy would’ve been “like Patrick Mahomes but without the annoying wife”
Truth Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

When i say we need a game changer at qb this is what i mean. Playoffs is a real possibility if we get ward imo, if the interest is mutual we should go all in

Bro these Twitter scouts are idiots. Nobody liked Mahomes coming out. I loved him when the chiefs traded up they were laughed at. Cam ward is not Pat not close lol

Advertisement
I am also a Tulane alum and watched 75% of his games the past 2 years and the Cotton Bowl in person. Last year is a better review of his work. He lost his top 2 WR, TE and great RB from last year. This year when the 2 top WRs were banged up, they went heavy ball control offense just to win games relying on a freshman RB and the defense. It was a rough season with little depth for this year's team.

Pratt is a baller and clutch guy who has 10 times the FB IQ that TVD does. He has good wheels to make things happen and does not turn the ball over. He would excel here and be perfect to lead this team if he doesn't go Pro

I know. I was at the Cotton Bowl too

Bro these Twitter scouts are idiots. Nobody liked Mahomes coming out. I loved him when the chiefs traded up they were laughed at. Cam ward is not Pat not close lol
Bruh watch the clips and ignore the caption lol what’s wrong with yall bruh lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Paul Crewe had better protection when he tried to throw the game. @Udynasty and @Stevo365 conviently left that tidbit out.
I didn’t conveniently leave anything out he took a snippet out of what i wrote about him group chat as a quote 😭 . If you’re eval a QB and dont look into the turnover rate idk what to tell you. I ended that message saying he is the highest upside QB we can land with our OL and running game. So please go relax my G

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back