Now that some of the Portal news is out of the bag

Advertisement
I mean I know all these qbs have been contacted by Miami and other schools before hand. The issue at hand is about this waiver. I just brought up that even dmoney said if he gets his 6th year and 247 talked about the other day him trying to get a waiver. Was no need for sass but it’s all good lol
I feel you big dawg. Even I’m not completely hip to the situation however I dont believe a waiver is needed from what I gather

If we dont land Gabriel and it looks like Oregon is the front runner, give me Will Howard.

Cam Ward is talented but a turnover machine. We just saw what happens when you have a top ten team talent wise and a QB that turns the ball over like a mad man. Ward is more turnover prone that TVD.

Per @Stevo365
" Throughout his career, he is responsible for roughly 131 TDs 61 Turnovers **** near every 2 TDs he will have a TO. People gloss over that cause he's exciting. TVD had 13 total turnovers, ward had 21 "

Meanwhile Howard is a true dual- threat QB passed for 24 TDs and 9 rushing tDs and will give you dawson someone who FULLY utilizes the playbook. Dawson likes mobile QBs and Clayton Thune who was not half the QB that Howard is was able to pass for a crap ton of tds and use his legs to move the chains.

A QB like Howard sans the back breaking turnovers gives you a floor of 10 wins next year with a respectable chance at an 11/12 win season and a playoff spot secure.

Not only that, it allows you to allocate resources to bring in stud DTs/ safeties in the portal.
Stop listening to others and do your own research. A turnover only applies when the other team gains a possesion. Stevo can claim he has 61 turnovers but he'd be just as full of ****.

Advertisement
Outside of being from Miami what is it that anyone likes about Pratt?

He's a gamer, whose willing to put his body on the line for his squad, he's mobile @ 6'3 220,

He can throw on the run and has great accuracy in the short to intermediate game.

Dude play with moxy and grit and he run that rock with a purpose. Takes a lickin and keeps on ticking. The mane don't turn the ball over much either.

His mechanics and arm strength is a lil wonky but he can be really good with Dawson. Way better than Tyler.

Advertisement
Probably should. Was making the point that one int per game is way easier to overcome than 10 in 4 consecutive games or whatever it was
Honestly, I'd rather have a guy who throws 4 picks in one game than someone who throws a pick every week for four weeks. The turnovers will only cost you one game as opposed to possibly costing you 4. But yeah, ideally you don't want a guy who does either.

For some reason lots of porsters have been down on Gabriel since UCF but all he does is put up big numbers and win. I think he'd be a great fit but I'm almost sure he's headed out west.

I think you overlooked my (intentional) obvious crack about the placement of hands...

And with that, I will self-report to @JamesQuall

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly, I'd rather have a guy who throws 4 picks in one game than someone who throws a pick every week for four weeks. The turnovers will only cost you one game as opposed to possibly costing you 4. But yeah, ideally you don't want a guy who does either.

There's a guy in the portal that threw 2-4 picks for 3 games.

does that count

Good fit?
Flowers In The Dirt GIF by Paul McCartney

Advertisement
Back