Now that some of the Portal news is out of the bag

He is a grad he could’ve been entered like the other grad qbs. And you can keep your sass down sir

Fugg off. You're just salty because I'm right and you're wrong.

Your inability to read between the lines is staggering. He doesn't need to enter the Portal as rapidly as others because there is only one location that he cares about. Figure it out.

Now shut up and sit down.

Advertisement
When you enter doesn’t really matter. Phone is ringing regardless. Just a formality

Yes. And conversations have already transpired.

But this guy is concerned about what "different sites" are reporting, and whether the kid is in the Portal immediately. Good lord.

Fugg off. You're just salty because I'm right and you're wrong.

Your inability to read between the lines is staggering. He doesn't need to enter the Portal as rapidly as others because there is only one location that he cares about. Figure it out.

Now shut up and sit down.
Idgaf bout being right or wrong I’m not a lil aśs kid clown. I can read between the lines fine mf but that doesn’t change the point. Yall internet dudes are just too funny these days

Idgaf bout being right or wrong I’m not a lil aśs kid clown. I can read between the lines fine mf but that doesn’t change the point. Yall internet dudes are just too funny these days
200.gif

Advertisement
This is where I stand as well. Many of the top QBs in the country transferred and we probably laughed at the thought of them being successful in their new landing spot. Some of them very young at their first stop while others excelled with better teams.

I wouldn't mind Baby Tua at all. He might be the most easily recruited to UM with his brother nearby. Also he's not been in the best situation at Maryland and even with that he's thrown only 2 more interceptions than TVD the last 2 years in 242 more passes.
Baby Tua me

No, you've just wasted a half-dozen posts fighting with someone who knows more than you do on the subject, all because you are an excellent collater of what other sites report.

Good for you.

Yes. And conversations have already transpired.

But this guy is concerned about what "different sites" are reporting, and whether the kid is in the Portal immediately. Good lord.
Well I mean if I must white knight for the guy these processes aren’t really common knowledge to the every day fan. I mean most fans don’t even know the rules to the extent you do. But for anyone who is reading yeah man all of these QB’s have been contacted by Miami long before today. It is what it is

No, you've just wasted a half-dozen posts fighting with someone who knows more than you do on the subject, all because you are an excellent collater of what other sites report.

Good for you.
Lil guy idgaf bout what you know lol you got the right one

Advertisement
Some of you need to reshape your thinking. Don’t picture the qb and his stats at the current program. Look at the tools, the IQ, who is he throwing to and who is is current Oc.

Some really talented kids that don’t fit or just made bad choices…or just need a fresh start and some fine tuning.

Give ma few of these kids who are 22-23 years old and seen it all but with our weapons and OL.
That is very true.

However, just know that a number of people will be saying that about TVD as well.

Time will tell about all of them.

Well I mean if I must white knight for the guy these processes aren’t really common knowledge to the every day fan. I mean most fans don’t even know the rules to the extent you do. But for anyone who is reading yeah man all of these QB’s have been contacted by Miami long before today. It is what it is
I mean I know all these qbs have been contacted by Miami and other schools before hand. The issue at hand is about this waiver. I just brought up that even dmoney said if he gets his 6th year and 247 talked about the other day him trying to get a waiver. Was no need for sass but it’s all good lol

Advertisement
If we dont land Gabriel and it looks like Oregon is the front runner, give me Will Howard.

Cam Ward is talented but a turnover machine. We just saw what happens when you have a top ten team talent wise and a QB that turns the ball over like a mad man. Ward is more turnover prone that TVD.

Per @Stevo365
" Throughout his career, he is responsible for roughly 131 TDs 61 Turnovers **** near every 2 TDs he will have a TO. People gloss over that cause he's exciting. TVD had 13 total turnovers, ward had 21 "

Meanwhile Howard is a true dual- threat QB passed for 24 TDs and 9 rushing tDs and will give you dawson someone who FULLY utilizes the playbook. Dawson likes mobile QBs and Clayton Thune who was not half the QB that Howard is was able to pass for a crap ton of tds and use his legs to move the chains.

A QB like Howard sans the back breaking turnovers gives you a floor of 10 wins next year with a respectable chance at an 11/12 win season and a playoff spot secure.

Not only that, it allows you to allocate resources to bring in stud DTs/ safeties in the portal.
This is terrible. You just finagled a bunch of stats together to boost up a career 58% passer with 5 less interceptions with over 1,000 (thousand) fewer pass attempts. Worse yet you actually got people to agree with that delusional bull****. 🤣 this is why we never have nice ****.

Advertisement
Fair enough but if you’ve actually been in this thread or on this board for any period of time, you should have learned something and additionally, if you’re an adult of any type, you should know that there are rules and then there are the “rules”

Advertisement
Back