Notre Dame

Add Navy with ND.
this will entice ND as Navy as a permanent conference opponent would help them with out of conference scheduling. I know we don’t want to “help” them but it would be worth it for the ACC to add Navy if ND wants that to sign. ND #15 and Navy #16. Make ND sign on first.

Advertisement
Let them die. Swafford is a chump if he doesn’t make them join at the top of a spear.

This conference has enabled Notre Dame’s existence for years. Let them die or pledge allegiance. It benefits none of your actually freaking conference members to play them.

If Notre Dame stays on ACC schedules then this entire charade of a conference only season should be called for the sham it is.
Very well said. F*** ND. This bails their sorry asses out. What BS. They are not an ACC member, so get the F out!

Add Navy with ND.
this will entice ND as Navy as a permanent conference opponent would help them with out of conference scheduling. I know we don’t want to “help” them but it would be worth it for the ACC to add Navy if ND wants that to sign. ND #15 and Navy #16. Make ND sign on first.

ND will never give up their independent status as long conferences help them out with scheduling. ND makes confs a ton of money and ND will never get rid of their NBC deal

Add Navy with ND.
I think Navy is in the AAC this year. Army is still an independent.

ND will never give up their independent status as long conferences help them out with scheduling. ND makes confs a ton of money and ND will never get rid of their NBC deal
Then the ACC should tell them to kick rocks. Helping out ND this season would present a huge cluster for scheduling and conference position. They need to get In or get out.

Advertisement
Then the ACC should tell them to kick rocks. Helping out ND this season would present a huge cluster for scheduling and conference position. They need to get In or get out.

dont disagree but it is what is. were gonna get them their 2 games if they need it

ACC said they'd help.

I'd bet they want Miami.... and Miami probably wants them too.

I bet Wake gets dropped for Irish.

I think the optics of having one team travel basically as far as an ACC team can travel for a football game might impede that matchup. Again, the optics.

I think the optics of having one team travel basically as far as an ACC team can travel for a football game might impede that matchup. Again, the optics.
Perhaps you are right. I'm just thinking its a match up that the ACC might wanna cherry pick with fans not being in the stands, tv ratings might be a factor... I guess they could add Syracuse & Pitt to their schedule too, we shall see.

Advertisement
The ND AD is rumored to be in the mix to possibly be the next ACC commissioner. This would be a great time for Swafford and the ND AD to get BD as a full on ACC member in football. This would be a great ending to Swafford’s legacy and it would be great for the current ND AD if he does become next ACC commissioner. He would come into the job with ND a member.

Advertisement
tumblr_nyvvagpwBt1qa32meo2_r1_500.gifv

Advertisement
If everyone only plays conference games and they still plan on doing a playoff, it would help Miami a lot to play Notre Dame.

Advertisement
Back