Notre Dame

Replace West Virginia with Navy for just this one year along with Notre Dame and see how it goes. Navy is in Maryland which is good since MD went to the Big 10. Notre Dame already plays them every year. Navy is an independent too and will need a conference as well. It’s a great school academic wise
Navy is in the AAC. I'm sure they would leave to go to the ACC in a minute, but they are not an independent in football.

Advertisement
LOL, The ACC needs ND alot more than the other way around. They needed a place to park their basketball and olympic sports.. If your curious why the ACC gets zero money its because were filled with Wake, BC, Cuse, Pitt etc. I would swap almost any team in the ACC for ND in a hearbeat. Hey how about taking three schools (Wake, BC, Cuse) for ND. Back to 12 teams with
North: ND, Pitt, VT, UVA, Louisville, NCSt
South: Miami, FSU, GT, Clemson, UNC, Duke

call it a day.

Replace West Virginia with Navy for just this one year along with Notre Dame and see how it goes. Navy is in Maryland which is good since MD went to the Big 10. Notre Dame already plays them every year. Navy is an independent too and will need a conference as well. It’s a great school academic wise
Navy is the dumbest idea I see repeated over and over... no one in DC cares about Navy. They offer nothing and make our TV rights less appealing. Note, I was in the Navy and live in DC.

My apologies, I was misinformed, thought Navy was an independent. Svenben, I suppose you may be correct. Just thinking outside the box. I can take my L for this one.

Advertisement
Swofford needs to strong arm ND to join the ACC in football. Work a deal where they still get majority of their NBC $ until 2024 when contract runs out, while giving them a smaller share of Accnetwork $ until 2024. If they don’t join pull all non conference games scheduled this year. Also add West Virginia. The nonsense about having a higher academic standard than they do loses all credibility when you have Florida State in your league, and you added Louisville.

ACC North-

Notre Dame

Louisville

Virginia Tech

UVA

West Virginia

Syracuse

Boston College

Pittsburgh

ACC South-

Clemson

Miami

Florida State

Georgia Tech

UNC

N. C. State

Wake Forest

Duke

Have 9 conference games per year with 2 rotating crossover games.

THe agreement with Miami/ACC is that Miami/FSU in separate divisions

Advertisement
Back