Notre Dame v. UNC

Advertisement
If ND loses to UNC and Miami winds up higher ranked, we'd face Clemson in the ACC title game which would result in another loss and a drop out of the top ten.

Conversely, if ND beats UNC and remains undefeated going into the conference title game, but loses to Clemson, both Clemson and ND would likely make it to the CFP. Miami would remain a top 10 team, if we win out. It would also result in an Orange Bowl appearance likely against UF.

.ND beating UNC is actually better for Miami.

We don’t need a UNC win... we need UNC to blow them out. I’m talking 3+ TD blowout to have any shot of ND dropping far enough for Miami to hop them. Then, of course, we’d need to blow UNC and Wake out
In contrast, we need ND to win. For Miami to make the ACC Championship Game, we need ND to lose 2 or Clemson one more. That second path (eg Pitt beats Clemson tomorrow) is more likely than ND losing 2 in the next 3 weeks.

if Clemson loses, we would play ND in the ACC game. I like our chances in that one.

A North Carolina win would make things really interesting in the ACC and in the overall playoff picture.

Regardless Canes just got to keep winning. Ill keep saying it a 10-1 Canes team is hard to ignore even with the ugly wins.

Advertisement
If ND loses to UNC and Miami winds up higher ranked, we'd face Clemson in the ACC title game which would result in another loss and a drop out of the top ten.

Conversely, if ND beats UNC and remains undefeated going into the conference title game, but loses to Clemson, both Clemson and ND would likely make it to the CFP. Miami would remain a top 10 team, if we win out. It would also result in an Orange Bowl appearance likely against UF.

This is the epitome of a beta mentality

You typed all that to say you don’t want to play Clemson again.....

F*ck that! I hope we win out. UNC beats Notre Lame and we get a rematch. Win lose or draw. I want to play the best ACC has to offer.

Fūck it, I’ll take playing Clemson again.

Plus I will enjoy the humiliation of ND losing to a team that lost the shlt sandwich known as FSU.

In any event, I can’t control what happens. Either way, I’ll enjoy either Chip Kelly’s neck vein popping angered misery or Mac Brown’s befuddled decrepit stumblebum misery.

Advertisement
ACC 3-way tie (from their website)

IF all three teams end 9-1

1. Combined head-to-head win percentage among the tied teams.

Clemson would be 1-1 (if Clemson wins out)
ND would be 1-0 (IF ND loses to UNC)
Miami would be 0-1 (if we win out)

Clemson vs ND in ACCCG

Dyami Brown (#2), Dazz Newsome (#5), Javonte Williams (#25) and Michael Carter (#8) are all future pros, and the offense is putting up huge numbers. UNC is third nationally in yards per play behind only Bama and Oregon (who has played 2 games).

Of course, the defense stinks and Notre Dame should be the favorite.
and don't forget led by a Stacy Searels OL!

ACC 3-way tie (from their website)

IF all three teams end 9-1

1. Combined head-to-head win percentage among the tied teams.

Clemson would be 1-1 (if Clemson wins out)
ND would be 1-0 (IF ND loses to UNC)
Miami would be 0-1 (if we win out)

Clemson vs ND in ACCCG

yeah we aren’t getting in unless Clemson or ND have 2 losses which isn’t happening.

Miami needs to focus on winning its last 3 games and playing UGA, Florida or A&M in the orange bowl. That’s the goal right now

Stop wiping your pússy with sandpaper.

Advertisement

No! None of this^^^^

The ACC interloper winning any game is not good for college football — much less Miami.

DMoney highlighted all the skill players properly, but he didn't mention the player that makes the whole thing go in Sam Howell.

He is one of the elite QB's in all the country, and he plays the most important position.

He is completing 67.7% of his passes, for over 2,600 yards, with 23TD's. Also UNC like most plays much better at home. Their offense puts up HUGE numbers at home.

UNC-38
ND-34

Advertisement
Dyami Brown (#2), Dazz Newsome (#5), Javonte Williams (#25) and Michael Carter (#8) are all future pros, and the offense is putting up huge numbers. UNC is third nationally in yards per play behind only Bama and Oregon (who has played 2 games).

Of course, the defense stinks and Notre Dame should be the favorite.
Please tell me they’re leaving after this season.

Advertisement
Back