Note on the football board...(if you're new please read)

I am pretty excited Lu and Dmoney have this board up: The free Fball board back in 00-04 was top notch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guys, really glad to be here. I'll be posting a lot more in the coming weeks and months and look forward to the other members posting as well. Bakas' website is a mess, for amateurs.

Guys, really glad to be here. I'll be posting a lot more in the coming weeks and months and look forward to the other members posting as well. Bakas' website is a mess, for amateurs.

Well its about time!

Seriously though, welcome. One of the all time good posters on Scout.

Advertisement
DMoney and Lu- just found out about this Board this week. It looks great. I posted on Scout as Alydani. Looking forward to great Cane football discussion on here. I was wondering where everyone went!!

Always lurked around Scout or Rivals but finally had enough. Any way we could have a tennis or Olympics sports forum? I've noticed that there is a tennis thread in the WEZ but it's mostly pro stuff and soft **** pics of female tennis players.

Another feature I always use on other sites is the NEW POSTS button. All the new posts from all threads come together. Very handy when you're keeping up with the news.

Pretty nice site and hope to have fun.

Always lurked around Scout or Rivals but finally had enough. Any way we could have a tennis or Olympics sports forum? I've noticed that there is a tennis thread in the WEZ but it's mostly pro stuff and soft **** pics of female tennis players.

Another feature I always use on other sites is the NEW POSTS button. All the new posts from all threads come together. Very handy when you're keeping up with the news.

Judging by the Miami tennis/track and field type following, there would be hardly no traffic. it would take up major space and just be an eyesore. Thats WEZ territory all day. And if your thick skinned, you will find that you can have alot of laughs from the WEZ.

Judging by the Miami tennis/track and field type following, there would be hardly no traffic. it would take up major space and just be an eyesore. Thats WEZ territory all day. And if your thick skinned, you will find that you can have alot of laughs from the WEZ.

k

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fellas and ladies,
When me and Lu decided to do this board, our first goal was to make the best football board possible. Something like the Member's Football Board on Grassy, but better and free. It will take time, but with the quality of posters that are already here it shouldn't take too long.

As you can tell, the West End Zone is pretty hands-off censorship wise. This board is a bit different. This is for pure football talk. We won't delete threads that won't fit, but they'll get moved to the WEZ. We want to avoid something like the free football board on Scout.

If you want to vent post game or have fun ripping on somebody, the WEZ is the place for that. If you want to talk Xs and Os, break down recruits, and otherwise go deep on Canes football, this is the place.

And, as always, if anybody has suggestions on how to make this the best Canes football board on the Web, don't be shy.
bold

Last edited:
Fellas and ladies,
When me and Lu decided to do this board, our first goal was to make the best football board possible. Something like the Member's Football Board on Grassy, but better and free. It will take time, but with the quality of posters that are already here it shouldn't take too long.

As you can tell, the West End Zone is pretty hands-off censorship wise. This board is a bit different. This is for pure football talk. We won't delete threads that won't fit, but they'll get moved to the WEZ. We want to avoid something like the free football board on Scout.

If you want to vent post game or have fun ripping on somebody, the WEZ is the place for that. If you want to talk Xs and Os, break down recruits, and otherwise go deep on Canes football, this is the place.

And, as always, if anybody has suggestions on how to make this the best Canes football board on the Web, don't be shy.
bold

It's not that bold a statement.

DMoney, LuCane. Thanks for making this message board. It is nice to come here and talk/post football. I lurked over at Grassy/Scout but got tire of the BS over there. Again, Thank You.

Decided to join today. I too got tired of the other sites. My only hope is that this place does not go to crap. I really hope you guys crack down on calling recruits and current coaches out of their name. As well as some of the disgusting pictures depicting a coach negatively. It is very offensive and disrespectful to Cane Nation.

Advertisement
Back