Note On Jalen Carter

No chance
The last 2 years he’s visited Miami more than any other school actually. And has attended paradise camp last year. Latest and only visit of there year so far has been to Miami

Advertisement
More and more I'm wanting us to drop riggins. I would tell riggins today you no longer have an offer
Then call Carter and go hard after him like no tomorrow

Coaches can go just as hard after Carter without dropping Riggins.

I admit Riggins lack of film and playing over the past year leaves him mysterious to us fans. But, the coaches have a lot more info (personal interaction, watch practices, work outs, meetings in person) to go off of than we do. Those more familiar with Riggins speak very highly of him

More and more I'm wanting us to drop riggins. I would tell riggins today you no longer have an offer
Wont make a difference. Carter doesnt give a **** whether or not Riggins is in the class I dont think he wants to come here

I admit Riggins lack of film and playing over the past year leaves him mysterious to us fans. But, the coaches have a lot more info (personal interaction, watch practices, work outs, meetings in person) to go off of than we do. Those more familiar with Riggins speak very highly of him
To me he is reminding me a lot of Munoz. I just don't like the fact that he has done absolutely nothing and the whole not doing the camp circuit stuff is stupid. A great competitor would try to prove himself any chance he has

Wont make a difference. Carter doesnt give a **** whether or not Riggins is in the class I dont think he wants to come here
I'm fine with dropping riggins entirely to be honest I took a step back and just looked at the whole situation with him and why he even has an offer doesn't make sense

Advertisement

I trust the coaches, if they think he needs to be dropped then so be it, but if they think he is a take then I'm down.

I'm fine with dropping riggins entirely to be honest I took a step back and just looked at the whole situation with him and why he even has an offer doesn't make sense
Its potential because of the way he can move for his size. He was at IMG and was shadowed but now hes back to his old school and the staff probably doesnt wanna drop him until they see him

Its potential because of the way he can move for his size. He was at IMG and was shadowed but now hes back to his old school and the staff probably doesnt wanna drop him until they see him
I know he has great size and all but he hasn't done anything in high school just like Munoz. Think about a guy like clyde pinder he has monster film but no offer and this kid has no film

Advertisement
We literally have no shot at Carter, why would you do something as stupid as dropping Riggins before knowing Carter wanted on board?

A Riggins in the hand is worth more than a Carter (that we have no real shot at) in the bush.

Some of you act like this is your first recruiting cycle, ****.

Advertisement
The last 2 years he’s visited Miami more than any other school actually. And has attended paradise camp last year. Latest and only visit of there year so far has been to Miami View attachment 82611
You know who else visited our school more than any other ever?

$tevenson...

Don’t do this to yourselves.

Mamma seems like she is on the take, we got no shot, but if some of you guys want to get all your hopes up for a guy that will never come here, be my guest.

Rookies...

Last edited:
We literally have no shot at Carter, why would you do something as stupid as dropping Riggins before knowing Carter wanted on board?

A Riggins in the hand is worth more than a Carter (that we have no real shot at) in the bush.

Some of you act like this is your first recruiting cycle, ****.
I later went on to say I don't like riggins

You know who else visited our school more than any other ever?

$tevenson...

Don’t do this to yourselves.

Mamma seems like she is on the take, we got no shot, but if some of you guys want to get all your hopes up for a guy that will never come here, be my guest. Rookies
He’s coming for a ******* reason, quit trying to equate every recruitment as if it’s the same because it clearly isn’t. Stevenson wasn’t the first recruit we missed that visited a lot and won’t be the last but don’t mean every recruitment play out like that. In addition to that exit 1 is a big ******* difference from Apopka Florida in terms of proximity to coral gables

Advertisement
How bout we drop you.

Kid is legit, and you don’t drop a quality player until you have a much better on knocking down the door to take his slot.

You don’t have an idea of what you are talking about.

Read more, post less.

The last 2 years he’s visited Miami more than any other school actually. And has attended paradise camp last year. Latest and only visit of there year so far has been to Miami View attachment 82611
Hopefully this TNM stuff is for real as far as the recruiting trail. But using visits as a predictable metric for a commitment of a blue chip dude has not worked out so well for us

Hopefully this TNM stuff is for real as far as the recruiting trail. But using visits as a predictable metric for a commitment of a blue chip dude has not worked out so well for us
No one is saying he’s committing here because he’s visiting. I’m just saying I dont Agree with the notion that we have no chance at him. Obviously some interest attending multiple Miami visits. I’m not driving from apopka to coral gables for nothing

I know he has great size and all but he hasn't done anything in high school just like Munoz. Think about a guy like clyde pinder he has monster film but no offer and this kid has no film
Comparing this guy to Munoz is your first mistake.

Pinder is good, but around 5’10.

Advertisement
Back