Note On Jalen Carter

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sounds like another DLine guy from Apopka huh?

Sapp needs to get his *** in gear, unless he is recruiting for USC this year.

UM
Very few people stomach Sapp up there from what I hear. Plus Apopka ain't the sleepy little orange grove town it was when Sapp lived there.

I don't know his family, but that is lizard country and with ga and baga involved for a big DT, unless the kid is independent decision maker, the percentages are low for the U
Yup. Doesn't seem like a pull we normally have success with.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't know his family, but that is lizard country and with ga and baga involved for a big DT, unless the kid is independent decision maker, the percentages are low for the U

Well they recently had 2 lineman turn down UF for UNC recently

Carter visited Miami for junior day but his mom did not make the trip down with him. While Carter did enjoy his time in Miami, his mom is going to need to visit Coral Gables again for him to end up as a Hurricane. Carter plans on taking spring official visits before making a decision sometime this summer. Alabama, UF, Clemson, Auburn, and Ohio State are also pushing hard.
I talked with his mom and him at Paradise last year. He couldn't participate that day. I'm going out on a limb here but I believe he wants to be a Cane. His mom enjoyed it as much or more. Incidentally, he'll fit in there nicely. He got Dog in him.

Advertisement
Back