Note On Jalen Carter

Came across a video on his IG from his Twitter... Clean and jerked 320lbs, but thats not even the best part... Scroll down a little bit and this kid catches a fast break and windmills it in a AAU game 😭😭😭😭😭 he's a future first round pick

Advertisement
Came across a video on his IG from his Twitter... Clean and jerked 320lbs, but thats not even the best part... Scroll down a little bit and this kid catches a fast break and windmills it in a AAU game 😭😭😭😭😭 he's a future first round pick

Not quite the same but still very impressive that looks likes 6 plates on each side an if that's true then that is a 585lbs squat as a junior in high school. Also that is proper depth not a shallow squat.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This year is put up or shut up year for UGA. Either they beat Bama and win the SEC or I think you will see Kirby getting pushed out. Fromm is more than likely gone after this year and the mismanagement of Fields leaving is going to create a big hole in their out dated offense. It is crazy to me how many of their good but not great players left for the NFL this year rather than return and compete for a NC like Clemson and Bama players do. I think Kirby makes a lot of promises to players that he doesn’t necessarily intend to keep and they realize that.

lmao....he is going to have to lose to the Turds AT LEAST a few times to be pushed out. Winning the $EC East every year is likely good enough until Saban retires.

UM

Seems that Carter is having a really quiet recruitment. We know he's visited us quite a few times and has camped here. Has he had as much interaction with other programs?

Top DT prospect in Florida IMO

Advertisement
Seems that Carter is having a really quiet recruitment. We know he's visited us quite a few times and has camped here. Has he had as much interaction with other programs?

Top DT prospect in Florida IMO
Georgia Florida FSU and Auburn I believe

man stfu u come on here and only make negative post just stfu
Lol, another rookie I see.

How much do you want to bet this kid isn’t a Cane come NSD?

Stop getting all in your feeling when someone speaks reality on a message board instead of whatever sunshine you wanted pumped.

Stop getting all in your feeling when someone speaks reality on a message board instead of whatever sunshine you wanted pumped.
All im saying is ur so negative I doubt jalen will be a cane but Jesus by ur statements u would never know we have the 2nd ranked class

Advertisement
All im saying is ur so negative I doubt jalen will be a cane but Jesus by ur statements u would never know we have the 2nd ranked class
I just have a good feeling who we are in it for and who will play us.

Have been following recruiting since 2002, and post how I feel.

Sorry if my realistic predictions on recruiting offend you.

There are legit elite guys to have your hopes up for, Jalen Carter IMO is not one of them.

This kid will have the whole $EC, Clem$on, F$U etc.. dropping big bag$, and we never end up on the winning end of those battles.

And if his mom supposedly already likes UbaGA, the writing is on the wall to anyone who wants to see it.

I love our class right now, and you won’t here me say anything negative about the way Manny is approaching this cycle.

But there are some guys that you just know you won’t land.

I said from the beginning that $tevenson seemed like he was on the take, and even with all his connections to the program and visiting more than anyone in recent memory, he took the bag and signed with UbaGA.

Last edited:

You're still a rookie.. you probably scared to do a deal.

Advertisement
More and more I'm wanting us to drop riggins. I would tell riggins today you no longer have an offer
Then call Carter and go hard after him like no tomorrow

Advertisement
Back